Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

elf help book posted:

that guy hasnt me gifted me that game but it probably stinks so whatever

1) he's probably a piece of poo poo liar

2) you don't wanna play it

3) lowtax and shmorky's let's play is funny - or at least i found it funny; you may be too cool to find it funny

4) i got all the achievements in that game and holy cow it's a worse platformer than croc and buddy you gotta try to outdo that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LOWTAX: [Stumbles over the power cord to the search feature and forgets to plug it back in.]
SHMORKY: Klurfs are awesome.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

that guy hasnt me gifted me that game but it probably stinks so whatever

yo sorry I was away from computer for the last day. Please enjoy your spooky pacman ghost experience!!

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

Complexcalibur posted:

I am using a 360 Controller.

This game is a really cool score attack sort of game. I'm worried that it's going to turn out every map has One True Way to beat it and eventually getting high scores is going to come down to if you get lucky and the wandering ghosts don't bother you and your train; was that the case in the earlier version? I know you can keep them away with bombs, but that is also time spent waiting for your train to come back, which is time numbers aren't going up, which is bad.

it's gonna blow your mind when you learn you can get the wandering ghosts to join the choo-choo pac train

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
i broke 1.6 mil and then i saw there's a medal for 1.8 mil how the gently caress

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Zombie Squared posted:

yo sorry I was away from computer for the last day. Please enjoy your spooky pacman ghost experience!!

hell yeah i will play this

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

matrix ripoff posted:

1) he's probably a piece of poo poo liar

2) you don't wanna play it

3) lowtax and shmorky's let's play is funny - or at least i found it funny; you may be too cool to find it funny

4) i got all the achievements in that game and holy cow it's a worse platformer than croc and buddy you gotta try to outdo that one

i am definitely too cool t find it funny

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i read the negative reviews for the pac man platformer on steam and all those people seem like shitheads so im gonna assume its actually really good

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

i read the negative reviews for the pac man platformer on steam and all those people seem like shitheads so im gonna assume its actually really good

uh are you questioning the gaming tastes of both shmorky AND lowtax????

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

klurfs are not gamers.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
this is all i know about ghostly adventures
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdn6hVQ1Ymg

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i beat the first world of ghostly adventures. its ok, kinda dull, i like the powerups

doesnt seem like it needs a bunch of videos talking about how its pure poo poo but im not a lp superstar

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

Finally...........

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought this but still didn't play it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zombie Squared posted:

i beat it, thank you

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

What the gently caress is this thing supposed to be. Even ZUN the drunken Japanese pedophile can draw girls better than this.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

LSTB posted:

What the gently caress is this thing supposed to be. Even ZUN the drunken Japanese pedophile can draw girls better than this.

western made trash

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LSTB posted:

Is this a gamergate?

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Played it with 3 pals at Dave n' Busters. Who'd pay money to play it at home?

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

i beat it, thank you

No worries dude. It is an honour to help a gamer who is in the top .05 of pacman gaming.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

pix the cat came out on ps4 and vita and its free with ps+ and its kinda like ce dx, not as good but still pretty good

you collect baby birds and drop them off at targets also they all follow you and you cant hit your own chain of birds, so its kinda like ce dx + flicky + snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Uggh. Does it at least have better music than flicky?

• Locked thread