Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

killing ghosts has never been so efficient or fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

What theme do you guys prefer? For me it is pac is back or nothing.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Complexcalibur posted:

I am using a 360 Controller.

This game is a really cool score attack sort of game. I'm worried that it's going to turn out every map has One True Way to beat it and eventually getting high scores is going to come down to if you get lucky and the wandering ghosts don't bother you and your train; was that the case in the earlier version? I know you can keep them away with bombs, but that is also time spent waiting for your train to come back, which is time numbers aren't going up, which is bad.

pacman ce doesn't have a train or bombs at all, so there is nowhere near as many ghost kill combos in it.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Have you guys all made s rank on championship 2 5 minutes?

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

i was trying to get the trophy for beating your own high score 3 times and ended up getting a 3 digit ranking score on the Manhattan board 5 minute limit

can you beat my score, can you beat 1.6 million, please try :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318672856

I had a go at manhattan but I could only achieve a pathetic ranking of 1234.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318720555

I got a pretty good score on championship II though. If anyone wants to beat this I will buy them a FREE copy of smash hit video game pacman and the ghostly adventures on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=318719924

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

You truely are the superior pac-manner. PM me your steam deets and I'll gift you your AMAZING PRIZE.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

haha that is just as well because I only bothered to get one copy. Some pretty pro players posting itt though. What theme do you use in your professional speed runs to give you the edge?

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

that guy hasnt me gifted me that game but it probably stinks so whatever

yo sorry I was away from computer for the last day. Please enjoy your spooky pacman ghost experience!!

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

i read the negative reviews for the pac man platformer on steam and all those people seem like shitheads so im gonna assume its actually really good

uh are you questioning the gaming tastes of both shmorky AND lowtax????

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

elf help book posted:

i beat it, thank you

No worries dude. It is an honour to help a gamer who is in the top .05 of pacman gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Uggh. Does it at least have better music than flicky?

• Locked thread