Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
havent heard a peep
May 29, 2003

When Steve Jobs died it wasn't the first job I'd lost that week.
hey so my friend is about two weeks out from having his private, intrumental, commercial, and multi-engine license. he only has two-hundred and fifty hours and he's hoping to get into low paying cargo/ pipeline patrol right after graduating. is this feasible or do i need to smack him on the head and get him to get the instructor cert? my concern is that due to the amount of hours on his log that he'll have to spend a year or two slinging pizzas and what not to pay off his student loans and checking planes out to build up his hours before he'll even qualify for the lowest of the low pilot jobs.

havent heard a peep fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Feb 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread