Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Do you hear that, everybody? Do you hear that sound?

It's the sound of me turning all my money into noise, because it's flying time again!

My wife just told me that she wants me to finish my PPL before my parents come to visit in the end of JuneJuly (phew this means another month to get back to test standard and study for the written) so I can take everyone flying, even if I have to put some of it on our line of credit.

:homebrew:

EvilJoven fucked around with this message at 14:38 on May 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Back in the saddle as of last night. Aside from bringing down the nose too fast on a simulated soft field I didn't do anything to cause my instructor or I any concern. I'll be flying several times a week to get myself back up to flight test standard.

Now I'm studying for the written. I'm almost done a practice exam and I only graded the first 1/10th of it and so far so good. My school actually wants people to do the written before the flight test because they find that doing them in that order helps.

Still, ugh, tests.

• Locked thread