Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slot

Not ssssure whatssss with all the dragon hate here. I have never had any isssuesss with any and im a perfectly normal human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
^This guy loves space

Salmiakki

my new dog posted:

^This guy loves space

treasured8elief

my new dog posted:

^This guy loves space

Pizzatime

i ate dragons

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dragons are okay. what game did you get your rear end handed to you in?

cuntman.net

RulerSmack posted:

dragons are okay. what game did you get your rear end handed to you in?

starcraft 2

dogcrash truther
goldmine

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

my new dog posted:

^This guy loves space

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther
ugh. so sick of this. AGAIN. the ad on CL says dragon AND maiden we're both going to gently caress her with maybe some light MD contact but when I get there its just some weird pale wyrm holding its dick in its hand and saying the maiden canceled at the last minute. whatever, buddy!

WhenInRome
i mean, we all know dragons like to kidnap princesses, right? that's just classic dragon. but after braving the Tomb of the Mad Architect, slaying the Guardian of the Crypts, and retrieving the legendary Sword of the Dawn, i get into the cave to rescue a mentally broken princess. she's not going to be able to rule her kingdom without years of therapy. i guess i never really stopped to think why dragons wanted to kidnap princesses. seems obvious to me now

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
Are there dragons in space? Special report, at 11

google THIS

:smaug: <----- just look at this rear end in a top hat, just look at him

Senior Management

I lust for gold, jewels, gems, and magical items to devour and line my nest with. I sleep deep under the mountain yet fly through the sky, devouring adventures and a farm animals alike.

Diqnol

Dragons piss me off like you wouldn't believe. First he came to my village and took all of the precious metals and gems, which is fine, that's what Dragons are all about and it's not like we can stop him, but then he comes back a week later and starts taking our women. I get the whole treasure thing, but I don't really see how a Dragon needs all of the women in my village. We have a ton of cows just sitting the gently caress around if he needs food and this rear end in a top hat drys up the sexual marketplace instead. Find a lady dragon, god drat. But yeah, sucks but what can you do, I guess we're gay now, but then this rear end in a top hat DRAGON starts taking our iron. Iron? What the hell does he need Iron for? Dragons can make rock harder than Iron. I started to feel like this guy was just loving with us. So we end up switching over to pure wood. Dragons can't even use wood, you know, it just burns right up. What does piece of poo poo Dragon fucker do? Strafing runs of hellfire. You just can't loving win.

Senior Management

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Dragons piss me off like you wouldn't believe. First he came to my village and took all of the precious metals and gems, which is fine, that's what Dragons are all about and it's not like we can stop him, but then he comes back a week later and starts taking our women. I get the whole treasure thing, but I don't really see how a Dragon needs all of the women in my village. We have a ton of cows just sitting the gently caress around if he needs food and this rear end in a top hat drys up the sexual marketplace instead. Find a lady dragon, god drat. But yeah, sucks but what can you do, I guess we're gay now, but then this rear end in a top hat DRAGON starts taking our iron. Iron? What the hell does he need Iron for? Dragons can make rock harder than Iron. I started to feel like this guy was just loving with us. So we end up switching over to pure wood. Dragons can't even use wood, you know, it just burns right up. What does piece of poo poo Dragon fucker do? Strafing runs of hellfire. You just can't loving win.

Maybe if you had agreed to bring me the IrnBru and Cheetos which I have demanded I would not have to abduct your frankly subpar at scrabble women. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who speaks draconic well enough to play even a basic game of scrabble? Also they refuse to return to your village because they say that you smell like a combination of meat and farts.

tao of lmao

It was a long day at the office. Sometimes in the world of oil speculation, it can get pretty brutal out there. Engalacen the Red hung his trillby and jacket on the hook and slumped into his cave. "Three more years until retirement" he thought to himself as he lit the fresh tobacco in his pipe with a puff of his breath. Flipping open the paper, he hummed idly to himself as his eyes drifted into the local news section. "Adventurer Swears Revenge" screamed the headline, telling the tale of Engalacen's former friend and colleague, Larry, whom Engalacen beat out for a recent promotion. He knew Larry had taken it hard, but forming a party replete with wizard and bard to exact his revenge?

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
What I wanna know is why the damsels have to be VIRGINS?! Way to play into the patriarchy's repression of female sexuality by way of the virgin-whore dichotomy dragons :colbert:

Senior Management

HUSKY DILF posted:

What I wanna know is why the damsels have to be VIRGINS?! Way to play into the patriarchy's repression of female sexuality by way of the virgin-whore dichotomy dragons :colbert:

This is actually a lie propagated by the anti-dragon forces

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Vynar posted:

This is actually a lie propagated by the anti-dragon forces

I'm all for whatever anti-dragon forces want to put out there the enemy of my enemy is my friend if my friend is an enemy of dragons

ron color
dragon: long have I dwelled here, for many ages of men...mortals cannot begin to imagine what I have fathomed since time began. why is metal gear on gamecube its loving garbage

Pizzatime

ron color posted:

dragon: long have I dwelled here, for many ages of men...mortals cannot begin to imagine what I have fathomed since time began. why is metal gear on gamecube its loving garbage

woa now

Matoi Ryuko

Not until enough people have had a chance to become part of the thread.

El Spider

has anyone actually thought about the strifes about being a dragon?

Matoi Ryuko

Los Lobos posted:

has anyone actually thought about the strifes about being a dragon?

Speaking frankly as a flightless mammal, no.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Speaking frankly as a flightless mammal, no.

animes aren't mammals

Salmiakki

HUSKY DILF posted:

Are there dragons in space? Special report, at 11

wow, her ei thought dragons were bad, but not that bad, but the evidence shows that they are indeed, complete and utter bullshit

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
throught the cosmos on wings of a pure but dark light: a blue orb and its gray companion. Dragin squad: activate cloaking! stealthyli they land, lo behold the automobile.

Koke

I'm from a Dragon-free neighborhood myself but I honestly think that Dragons are being targeted unfairly by the media these days and putting the blame on "Dragon Culture" is ludicrous! No one likes to hire Dragons (I even heard some Dragons have to use fake names like Rupert on job applications just to even be considered) and this leads to poverty within the Dragon Community. If you had no money and no future prospects, you're telling me you wouldn't pillage a couple of towns just to get some food on the table?

google THIS

Koke posted:

I'm from a Dragon-free neighborhood myself but I honestly think that Dragons are being targeted unfairly by the media these days and putting the blame on "Dragon Culture" is ludicrous! No one likes to hire Dragons (I even heard some Dragons have to use fake names like Rupert on job applications just to even be considered) and this leads to poverty within the Dragon Community. If you had no money and no future prospects, you're telling me you wouldn't pillage a couple of towns just to get some food on the table?

Oh please, you're going to buy those lies perpetuated by the dragon-controlled media? We're talking about an animal that literally sleeps on a pile of treasure. Now as every right-thinking peasant knows, Sir Hitlersalot of the Duchy of Bavaria did NOT actually slay six million dragons, but if he had it would have been justified.

FartGhost

I used to have a collegue who was a dragon and that was so annoying. He used to joke all the time how he was "the elephant in the room" because he was really big and he couldn't understand why we kept ignoring him even though he:

-thought setting things on fire was the height of comedy, this was funny at first I guess
-always laughs at his own jokes
-would do this thing where he set people's farts on fire, when I pointed out this could kill me he gave me the worst nickname

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
You guys are a bunch of loving racists and I bet none of you have ever met a dragon in your life.

FartGhost

the difference between black and white people is like the difference between people and dragons, according to this totally non-racist here

Looke

3D Megadoodoo

Looke

google THIS

dragon: dude, what's that on your shirt? [points to my shirt]
me: huh? [looks down]
dragon: [slices my face in half with one mighty swipe of a talon]

Senior Management

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4