Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
You sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Anime Device posted:

if you think Sephiroth’s desire to live on forever while ruling the world was a foolish, unattainable yearning that died along with him, you are sadly mistaken. Even in death, even decades after the fact, even when there are no living Meteorfall survivors anymore, Sephiroth will still be present in society, and isn’t that as good as godhood anyway?

no

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Anime Device posted:

if you think Sephiroth’s desire to live on forever while ruling the world was a foolish, unattainable yearning that died along with him, you are sadly mistaken. Even in death, even decades after the fact, even when there are no living Meteorfall survivors anymore, Sephiroth will still be present in society, and isn’t that as good as godhood anyway?
I don't remember Sephiroth having any dialog after getting stuck into a tree. I thought he said humanity must die, freed Jenova, and got impaled. Didn't he just stare at Cloud and take his time for Cloud to Omnislash him when he finally makes his appearance?

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Scalding Coffee posted:

I don't remember Sephiroth having any dialog after getting stuck into a tree. I thought he said humanity must die, freed Jenova, and got impaled. Didn't he just stare at Cloud and take his time for Cloud to Omnislash him when he finally makes his appearance?

I think it's implied that at that point you're fighting Jenova in his body

• Locked thread