Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Lemming posted:

One day ill get reported... one day...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Angry nerds mad their complaints are not taken seriously itt

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm a dull non-game that games journalists jack off to irl

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol the banner ad is still up

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Mordaedil posted:

Kewpuh, I need to show your masterpiece to my friends, please put it back somewhere readable.

the xbox thread is frozen and not responding at 1079p ages

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

this made me order essential oils form naturalhealing.com thanks for the spiritualiy brothyer

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Kewpuh posted:

i doubt i can find the original report because it was like a year ago but the post that was reported is

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3549771&pagenumber=8&perpage=40#post415550091

Deeeak

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
The gently caress is gogey

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I draw the line at pet names for strangers talking about games posting politics. Reported.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
the fucks an ik

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Devour or Fire posted:

Ah well what does that have to do with you being aggressively unfunny and dumb as poo poo.

Can you really call someone aggressively unfunnny in the same post you say aggressive, unfunny things in? I know that technically the keyboard cannot stop you from doing it, but I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of stop gap measure elsewhere that seized up your motor skills as you were typing that.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
oh noooo i am caught red handed ! ! Why is everyone so serious about video games exactly?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
the gently caress is a pewds

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Look man I can't keep up with all these internet acronyms. I've got jokes to make about ESRAM with my buds.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
things i dont like are so bad lol thats why i keep staring at them and smdh

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
There were a few really funny things in the Xbox thread, and they had nothing to do with Xbox sucking or whatever. And also I'm pretty sure no one in there actually thought/cared if xbox sucked except Fame Douglas, it was more like a celebration idk lol, guess you had to be there.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Ya I mean if that's what you like to talk about who cares? I dunno, I guess we could all just scour each others post history

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
lol

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
drat I'm getting owned

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
No really it's funny. What can I say? I think this forum is fun.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

oddium posted:

I like to post about video games

Same

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
White slavery is overlooked imo

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I talked to my girlfriend about Xbox RAM once. Now I'm gay.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

VideoGames posted:

remember when adam sessler's wife had to go on twitter and ask the internet to stop being meaning to him? im getting those vibes

Pitchfords wife did the same after Colonial Marines. Then everyone called her fat (crazy, I know) and Pitchford deleted hundreds of followers.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like everyone in this thread

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Endorph posted:

then why did you get a big red av about defending it

Because anonymous message boards something something FYAD gamefaqs something

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Grindin cheevos in the official reddit Xbox One app. Gotta. . Gotta get my cheevos.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I stay puffed my bro.. Lil we'd joke

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I just scroll through threads reporting and ignoring every user so that I don't get triggered.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Gas Chromatography. Learnin' lots of new acronyms today.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I just remembered that Diablo 1 was on PSX and owned.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I love that dog. Wow. Such amaze. Put that poo poo on everything. No scope.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Himuro posted:

Shouldn't you be playing some mmo, Pyroxene? :allears: are you sure you want to bring your fictious one-sided e-battle in the sight of staff and the entire Games forum to see? :allears:
Go on..

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
It's good for like 10 hours which is about a quarter of the game. A good 20 dollar purchase.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Kild posted:

he got like 3 trillion though

You're crazy. It was a paltry 2.5 bil.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm playing Candy Crush. gotta... gotta get my candy.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
It tried to hit 1080 and bricked

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Widestancer posted:

How did you guys manage to take a thread like this and make it suck jesus christ.

You're kinda why a forum about video games and jokes has a report button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm white noise

• Locked thread