Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

I wanna see the report himuro did or did not file

He promised me he would

Before today I didn't report you. Just thought you were some butt hurt loser who needs to get a life and stop being obsessed with me. Today I reported you after you said you were going to buy me a custom title over an innocent post about Dragon Quest, and felt that it would probably be good for the staff to know of your insane obsession to get furious over a user because of loving video games.

Shouldn't you be playing some mmo, Pyroxene? :allears: are you sure you want to bring your fictious one-sided e-battle in the sight of staff and the entire Games forum to see? :allears:

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Sep 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
How does it feel to be baited into this thread, Pyroxene? :allears:

Also, that's she, not he. :colbert:

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Sep 27, 2014

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

peter gabriel posted:

Y'all need to relax, have more fun and remember video games are supposed to make you happy

Oh believe me, I'm having a blast posting here. I enjoy posting, and I try to not take it seriously, but when you've got one guy commenting on virtually all of your posts, and taking the thread off topic just because he has unnamed, undefined, weird issues with you, it can start to get a little annoying. It's odd because the only thing I've done is talk about video games and he's mad like I've insulted his first born. :lol:

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Widestancer posted:

I dunno man that's two :allears: sincerely in one post but the other stalker guy seems like a wackaloon deviant who needs a good flogging

I apologize. I just really, REALLY like that smilie.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Widestancer posted:

It sounds like this guy's a huge turd burgling fuckstick so no worries new friend :wooper:

:hfive:

Thanks for the support!

• Locked thread