Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
My reports are always the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
I used the Ignore function once. It was awful, made my eye fall out and I had to have it replaced with a bionic eye. And I get too curious about what kind of dumb bullshit is being posted anyway or people keep quoting the idiot, so I got to read it anyway.

Then somebody bought him a fabulous avatar and I removed him from my ignore list. It was pretty swell and my eye grew back.

If you are curious, it was this swell poster.

Mordaedil fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Sep 24, 2014

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

hubris.height posted:

new adtrw title spotted

I might entirely be very uninformed about anime on this subject, but there seems to be far more games where this is applicable than any other media I've seen. JRPG's, sure, but still.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

The Black Stones posted:

I bought myself that avatar.

I don't know what I did to earn your wrath of the ignore function, but it must have been major seeing as I don't post all that much.

:ssh: My link goes directly to your logged in accounts profile, not any specific person's profile.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Kewpuh, I need to show your masterpiece to my friends, please put it back somewhere readable.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Endorph posted:

iunno what archeage is but it's rated m for 'strong sexual themes and partial nudity' so that's a good sign

It's a korean MMO, but it's the one without the little girls with fox and cat-ears.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

this is the whiny bitch shaming thread, right?

What a little bitch you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

legend of zelda on the NES (that game is loving ridic hard as balls and i think ive died about 60000 times)

Ah man, I remember when I finally beat that game, I didn't know whether to be proud that I did it or shame that it took me most of my life to get to the point where I could do it.

• Locked thread