Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Zoolooman posted:

up-to-the-elves-posts.jpg

At least it keeps him out of threads that ever had a chance to be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Zoolooman posted:

What did I loving say? It's all Up to the Elves. It's always him.

You could just pull the trigger. He never does anything egregious enough to warrant real punishment or probably even the reports themselves, but on the other hand his posts are worthless and the only thing that would be diminished by his loss is the amount of dumb poo poo in your inbox.

The power is there, if only you will reach out and grasp it!

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Gogey's just trying to pull some meta poo poo and see if he can get reported in the report-shaming thread.

(it will probably work)

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
This thread got real good real quick.

EDIT: I regged into the Louisgod/Axemaniac era and I liked it better then

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Sep 26, 2014

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Someone post more mod forum drama leaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
In fairness getting banned in the Imp Zone is probably worthy if a medal or something.

• Locked thread