Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

VideoGames posted:

seriously, presiding over that thread has got to be the most soul destroying part of a modding a forum

Me and Kewpuh generally can't loving understand word one of what goes on in there so we leave it to Zooloo.

Thank you for your sacrifice Zoolooman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Gordong Dongbay posted:

Hey look it's the thread where mods whine about how hard their job is.

Actually it's super easy. I clicked like, two things to change your av to a guy wearing a hot dog hat.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

If we gas that videogame anime boob thread where would that weird guy post about his anime videogame boobs guys. We have to consider the feelings of every poster when making Something Awful Forum Moderator Decisions

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Potsticker posted:

Anime video game boob guy is a better poster than 90% of the rest of the people posting in that thread.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

The OP of that thread is the best poster in that thread by far.

So we agree, the thread stays

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

I could put the samclam rantram thread in the imp zone is that a good compromise

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

I did some googling and apparently "Dangan Ronpa" and "Senran Kagura" are two different things and I am mad that this information is now something that will permanently reside in the total sum of my knowledge until the day I die or go senile.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Endorph posted:

japanese is a vast and beautiful language and assuming that two things written in it must be the exact same is kind of racist. mods?

wow way to assume they're japanese games idiot. i guess all asian games look alike to you.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Akumos posted:

link all the reports given to me in the LC tf2 thread lmao

I'm happy to say since I banned your stupid rear end last time there has been a grand total of 0 reports from the tf2 thread. Let's keep it that way.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Doctor Goat posted:

what's the best report you've ever gotten

They're all so rote and boring that I can't think of a specific best one. Bonzibuddy teasing the Smash Bros thread until they all started having seizures and the thread got slam dunked into the imp zone was pretty good.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Endorph posted:

do games mods get imp zone reports or does it go to zen death robot actually

IK's don't get the supreme privilege of viewing reports, but the Games mods (myself included) probably all browse the reports forums filtered to Games, MMO, Traditional Games, and PGS only, so the answer is why the gently caress are you reporting things in the imp zone genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Although part of the reason I went hog wild and banned a couple people in the Imp zone for posting pics of dicks for food was because I was genuinely surprised at something in the Imp zone being terrible enough to generate a report.

So the lesson here is "Report only the things that are worth reporting" I guess

• Locked thread