Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
good thread, thanks Kewpuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Kewpuh posted:

last one was sept 22

PLEASE... SOMEONE THINK OF CHOCOLINA

Just ick.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
This thread really sucks now, probably best to close it and wait until there's good reports to shame again (this will likely not take a long time)

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Kewpuh posted:

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

"teh wild west"

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

VideoGames posted:

we sure are! im enjoying diablo3, tf2 and legend of zelda on the NES (that game is loving ridic hard as balls and i think ive died about 60000 times)

what games are you enjoying?

I am still enjoying Super Mario 3D world, friend, as well as Kid Icarus Uprising. The smash sale has been good to this poster.

• Locked thread