Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Things were going pretty good for quite some time regarding the amount of reports that were being generated. It saddens me to say that over the past couple of weeks, it seems like the reports have grown exponentially over loving seemingly goddamn stupid poo poo that should never be reported.

Look at this poo poo:

gently caress you.

With a heavy heart I now proclaim that this thread is going to have a heavy dose of report shaming until some of you whiny rear end bitches stop reporting dumb poo poo

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

elp help book is 100% right

guess what the OP of a thread isnt the rules of a forum

who gives a poo poo?????????

help i cant tell what a joke is

ITS A DISCUSSION

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

no no no no no no

Friday, September 26, 2014

its loving gamers.txt dude, why do you need a mega OP?

Kewpuh fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Sep 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

OP updated with lovely offenders for today up to this point

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Zigmidge posted:

Well kewpie that was a good first effort but maybe you should add more for us to mock otherwise you kind of made what turned into a bad thread.

sorry theres nothing else to add yet dumbass

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Endorph posted:

kewpuh how many people reported the op

A post can only be reported once, which it was

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Endorph posted:

who did the honors

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=161439

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Mr E posted:

well then please post any reports from the archeage thread.

theres a bunch and its just "importing drama" which is a legit report because that poo poo is gay as hell

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

gangnam reference posted:

Cool Now what about the Dota Reports?

there actually havent been any since uh like sept 16 and it was up to the elves

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

honestly i think up to the elves is the only person that gets reported in the dota thread but he himself gets like 5 posts reported at a time

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

zen death robot posted:

How about people reporting poo poo in Imp Zone

let me check

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

last one was sept 22

PLEASE... SOMEONE THINK OF CHOCOLINA

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Heran Bago posted:

Kewpuh what is the best report you ever got?

i doubt i can find the original report because it was like a year ago but the post that was reported is

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3549771&pagenumber=8&perpage=40#post415550091

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

elf help book posted:

That's funny but it's also sad someone reported it.

Well I think some people report things just to draw attention to them. There was that one post by Alteisen or whatever his name is where he was having a hugeass meltdown over someone buying him the crying dude avatar and I'm thankful for that report because I got to see it

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Heran Bago posted:

Do people ever report their own posts?

ya, sometimes theyll make a new thread and report the OP of their last thread to have it closed

edit: or rather report the op of the last thread made by ssomeone else because obviously if they made the last thread themselves they can just close it

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

or also if they want the thread title changed, or the post icon changed or whatever

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

It's Thursday and there has yet to be an update on report shaming. I want to see people whining, damnit!

hasnt really been anything today except for the archeage stuff

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Fun fact Gay Rumsfeld had a huge meltdown in the wildstar thread because people were saying the game sucked and he reported something like 25 people for saying it sucked and because i didnt take action against any of them he started spamming goatse because the thread had become "teh wild west" and now he is mad at me for killing the MMO video game Wildstar also apparently a leaked screenshot of me calling Abe a fag for getting mad that FYAD was moved under GBS for 6 hours is brutal ownage against me

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

qnqnx posted:

Close MMO HMO for a month, lets see what happens

i'm not sure that anything would happen except maybe a bunch of goon squads would stop getting new members. i think almost every goon guild or clan or whatever has its own offsite forum for poo poo

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

is straw man and 'whining like a bitch' the only two forms of argument you're versed in?

also, do mod ban requests show up to admins like reports do to mods? can we see the people you requested to ban that didn't make it through?

and you know those 25 reports were just to piss you off, don't kid yourself. I wasn't sure it worked but thanks for the affirmation.

i had to go all the way back to april 2012 since i dont request bans unless its for goatse or thread spamming

lol shitposting in the minority perspectives thread i really wish i could take this one back

good call finn

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Gay Rumsfeld posted:

seriously read this poo poo

it was years ago, and it wasn't even in america!

why do you post with two different accounts

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

panda clue posted:

people who live together share the same IP address :ssh:

ya, i also have a roommate who made his first post immediately after i got banned for crying like a baby about an mmo and also finishes my conversations with other people

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

panda clue posted:

I wasn't defending anyone, I was saying you're missing out if you don't read that chat log!! gosh

please stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

You gassed the only good and honest/true diablo3 thread.

if you dont like diablo 3 you are a stupid baby

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Beef Waifu posted:

Kewpuh did anyone report me?

ever? i dont know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003