Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
post really good ones too

Fag Boy Jim posted:

I think that anyone who attempts to report a post in the Let's Play! forum should be automatically banned.

one time a lp dude who is now banned for being a rapist started up a game and theorized that a female character's water element spell was either tears or vaginal fluids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

you're welcome to come hang out

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i made a billion posts in the imp zone dota thread and saw how many i made and got really sad and now i'm not gonna dota post anymore (this doesn't count)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Serious post, why is Games part of Discussion and not The Finer Arts?

This happened in the Imp Zone as a thread but it was good so you weren't allowed in.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
[quote="JesusLovesRonwell" post="a bad one and i was trying to make a joke about it by setting "post = poo poo" but it broke and i can't be assed to scroll down and click quote again"]
I'm too sophisticated for Imp Zone.

Alas, it is the cross I must bear.
[/quote]

You don't have to be so cross about it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
That is pretty good, good job

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
what's the best report you've ever gotten

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Widestancer posted:

Lol you bitched to an admin to get your probation reduced and flipped out on IRC after you got a probation for melting down in Imp Zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
we live in a terrible world where alpha protocol is in the bargain bin and sonic 2006's platinum hits version is $15

• Locked thread