Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
Dang now this has made me extremely curious as to what Ryan and Mr. Knott's relationship is like in the present. Did they interact in any of the school scenes? Maybe this arc is a preamble to that? I loved the teacher bits in Lottietime BM, so that'd be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

Serious Frolicking posted:

Oh no! Devil Bears are supposed to be afraid of sandwiches.

No, devil bears are attracted to sandwiches. This is well known, and is why The Boy pretended to be a sandwich to attract their attention.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
I dig that apparently Blossom is going to be the Big Bad of this arc. "Angry, bitter nerd" is such an underused villain template.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
That is the rudest thing that has ever appeared on Bad Machinery, Bobbins, Scary-go-Round and/or any other works of the Allisonian canon.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Y'know, I'm still not quite sold on ROBERT COP, but the fact that apparently every single character is a massive dork who makes awful jokes is sweetening the deal.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Is... is Blossom gonna be the Vegeta?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Ahh, I see. Blossom and Daz will both prove to be unrepentant shits and Shauna will be left broken. A suitable end to Babs McChinnery.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Oh god Colm's gonna get mistaken for a skinhead isn't he

Walloping Linton under those circumstances is gonna be uh not good

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Ahahaha yes everything is hosed now :unsmigghh:

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
Dang Shauna don't mince words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008

thanxs!!!
My only surprise regarding this is assuming Lottie would come out (as mysterysexual) before Sonny. :allears:

• Locked thread