Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Given how the guy is a mix of Richard Branson, Steve Jobs and Elon Musk, let's hope this flight goes better than SpaceX's latest Falcon 9 rocket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Bell_ posted:

The UK has skinheads, certainly, and correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that culture radically different from the supremacist bigots in the US?

They have both flavors of skinheads, the anarchists (original recipe) and the neo-Nazi (new coke). Just look at these delightful chaps.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Saoshyant posted:

Destroy History has been, what, ten pages so far? That's still the early starts and it's hard to equate it poo poo or not.

Desmond Fish will always be poo poo, though, regardless on what story he's involved in. He's the Scrappy of the Scrappiest. And John Allison knows, so there may be a plan here.

Maybe the plan is exactly what Des is saying. It'll be one week of him dying in an alleyway and rotting into compost.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
This scene was funny, though.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I bet Mr. Cobdale's hobbies include swordfighting. He's got his whole theme figured out.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Leospeare posted:

I hope Desmond gets his Eggo doll because Eggo is loving HORRIFYING.

Not as terrifying as the idea it's a commercial success.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ronya posted:

it's kind of odd because it initially took the opposite tack, where Bostwick was terrifying the likes of Colm

I think it's cringe more than fear.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Blonde kid's gonna get a knuckling from Blossom, after she murders all the mean girls.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
http://www.scarygoround.com/index.php?date=20160202

Lots of outpoked eyes in this strip.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Leroy Dennui posted:

People apparently eat Des up (outside of here). Didn't he win a "vote for which story I should do for January filler" poll or something along those lines?

Maybe he should have sent Desmond Fishman to Hell; then they'd keep reading Mordawwa.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

quote:

June 29, 2016 :: When I was a teenager, the Waterboys released a single that declared, repeatedly, "the great god Pan is alive". This was the kind of grandly preposterous statement that it's hard to imagine Skepta or Stormzy being able to deliver with a straight face.

This was of course a reference to a story told by Plutarch.

quote:

Plutarch writes that during the reign of Tiberius Caesar, an Egyptian pilot, Thamus, sailing to Italy, was called by a strange voice, which cried out to him: "Thamus, when you reach Palodes, tell them that the great god Pan is dead!" Following certain portents, Thamus did as he was told; Plutarch writes that a great lamentation rose from the shore at this news.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The whole thing can very well be nothing more than a big fib on Lottie's part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
How 'bout the Onion Kid?

• Locked thread