Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

That's why she's so upbeat about it. They both got a light punishment (and Blossom's was especially generous considering her past as a notorious bully). Knotty knows that they beat the poo poo out of those girls for the right reasons, but still, they have to be seen to be punished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Apraxin posted:

In Blossom's case I agree, but for Shauna? I mean taking this at face value:

Blossom is a antisocial loner who isn't involved in any school activities. She's also a known troublemaker who picks fights, started this feud with Tanya in the first place, and (probably) accidentally caused Knotty to have his heart attack. Her punishment is to be banned from clubs she's not involved in, and to be threatened with expulsion if she's caught fighting again.

Shauna is a model student who loves being part of the swim club. She joined in to help a friend who was outnumbered five-one-one in a fight the teachers knew was happening but didn't intervene in because *reasons*. Her punishment is to be banned from swim club forever and threatened with expulsion if she's caught fighting again. The teacher in charge of swim club, who's always been presented as a reasonable person, says 'This is a just punishment and you deserved it'.

If you take the next panel into account, that teacher is actually saying "I will not openly disagree with the deputy head, congratulations on owning those assholes though."

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yes, and then they steal your identity.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

He already collected. Also, Dan is fully aware that you don't mess with a loan shark. They can always hire bigger guys.

To several institutions. She had to use five cards, each with their own interest rates. It's not £20K anymore, it's probably closer to 30K. No way they will be able to pay that back any time soon.

Maybe Amy will become rich and give royalties to Shauna for employing on her store someone with The Gift.

I think you can do something like balance transfer it all to one card, then never pay it off. You let the debt get sold to a collection agency. When the collection agency calls you offer to pay a fraction of the debt and they accept. I think I saw this on TV once.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

jumping straight from queen of hell to bratty little sister is really weird

Would make a great title for John Allison's biopic.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

It's all three of those things combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Lottie floating head effects are the best thing ever.

• Locked thread