Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I feel like the comic for the 26th wasn't supposed to go up yet... especially considering that's a Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

There was a Safeway on my local high street as long as I can remember, till it disappeared and got replaced by... I think a Morrison's. Are you telling me it wasn't a real Safeway this whole time?!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've forgotten who Rich is, I know I should remember.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Looks like Erin remembered Amy's very important rule.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The dark stain spreading across his side tells a different story.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My theory: Everyone forgot human Erin, which is why Shelley didn't recognise the photo of her immediately after she disappeared, but she did remember that she had a sister who's queen of the underworld.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

As is her everything status all the time.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEflfQT9BKs

The Place confirmed to be Space.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

A bit of a maudlin sendoff, I thought.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jackard posted:

Odds that this is all just a weird prank the eccentric rich guy keeps in reserve and the girls are actually in some sort of shuttle simulation?

You are John Allison and I claim my five pounds.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

http://www.scarygoround.com/?date=20151013

What's up with the GROTE chain she's wearing and how it doesn't show up in the other panels?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yvonmukluk posted:

I'd saw he might actually be bisexual, though, since he seemed genuinely interested in Ellen the selkie from The Case of the Fire Inside.

He was like 12, and there might have been selkie magic involved.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Josef bugman posted:

The latter.

And I personally found Desmond very funny in a "here is a horrible character who is most likely going to end up in pain" kind of way.

Right, right, but... he doesn't. He never does. Ever.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

He's shockingly wealthy and lives in an enormous house with a butler.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

But he was awful before he was rich.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Come on, you can't just put someone on the spot like that. You can't just force sudden major revelations out on the street. Maybe he'll tell his family when he gets home?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh, Shauna :smith:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

She said it was Sy's pub. He met Daz in the pub too.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It wasn't over, people misinterpreted something he said as meaning it was over, but just a few days ago in the news he was talking about how he had a great idea for the next case but it's going to have to go on hold until he can find the time to really do it justice, cause he looked at his schedule and realised it was bananas.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's a hiatus from Bad Machinery, see?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Oh yeah, we already knew Shelley was pregnant.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Well there are a lot of footballers.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I have a terrible feeling that Little Claire is referring to Desmond in today's. Lottie met him when she was young, didn't she.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Autonomous Monster posted:

Imagine having a giant Desmond Fishman plushy. Just sitting there in your room. Staring at you.

Watching you while you sleep.

Why, I don't think I'd be able to sleep at...

...all.

So THAT'S how he gets so much work done!

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

They're not wrong you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I think I see where this is being not-entirely-subtly telegraphed as going.

• Locked thread