Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
advokat
Nov 17, 2012
A World Without Cheese. :eek:

In the previous one though, really weird to see Bough making jokes. Even if they're jackass jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
I am extremely surprised it took it that long, considering how long it's been happening and how popular it is.

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
Huh, Darren exists again.

(I'm glad, it always felt a bit weird that he was just edited out.)

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
Maybe the horrible spacebeast will be the new teacher???

(I'm really just along for the ride right now. This has never been the easiest comic to predict)

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
I think she was always this big. Plus it seems she started to work out recently. Nothing supernatural so far...

I'm really loving this development. Especially the page before the current one, with Shauna maneuvering into the room, Blossom providing her accurate descriptions of Lottie and Mildred and the "baddie" picture. Amazing.

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
What a great parent.

advokat
Nov 17, 2012
I think it is an international phenomenon that there are Neo-Nazi Skinheads and non-Neo-Nazi Skinheads and they hate each others' guts.

My favourite ones have to be the ones in my country: Natsbol "redskins" that (used to?) purposefully ambush Neo-Nazi skinheads whenever those were trying to beat someone up, screaming HITLER KAPUT and beating them up.

Also those costumes oh Lord.

advokat
Nov 17, 2012

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Well the dude in this case is a loan shark so it's illegal but if he was a legit lender he could absolutely get away with that. They've changed the law recently but I know pay day loan companies were getting away with interest rates of 5000% APR perfectly legally until last year.

It'd be funny if the solution involved Shauna pointing out there was a law change so he can't do that anymore. (But I guess he's an illegal lender? Do we know for sure?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

advokat
Nov 17, 2012

John Allison posted:

It's my birthday today. And to my horror, I find that it's also Desmond Fishman's birthday. I genuinely had no idea this was the case. Here's his first appearance, on October 20th, 2006.

Oh sure, sure. I think the Mystery of the Recurring Fishman is now solved.

• Locked thread