Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
im the fat kid crying into his mom's shirt because hawaii lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Dallas Stars are hanging onto 1st in the Western Conference by a tiny thread. Please stop winning, Blues and Kings.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Zach Randolph, my favorite Grizzly, recorded his first triple double against the Clippers. It was wonderful.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Shinjobi posted:

Please stop winning, Blues

Don't worry, "stop winning" is our postseason strat since forever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i love the grizzlies

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kansas is loving gay. Figures that its right next to Missouri, the gayest state in existence.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah y'all the Show 16 is preloading. Can't wait to play more RTTS. I wanna get lots of equipment cards and basically play barbie with little virtual baseball dudes.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Ban this sick Villanova filth

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C-Euro posted:

Ban this sick Villanova filth

My bracket is officially cooked. My last hope was OU winning the championship.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Maybe this year is the year I actively try to get into baseball.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

NickRoweFillea posted:

Maybe this year is the year I actively try to get into baseball.
Baseball is incredibly poo poo and only remotely interesting if you're a fairly large fan of a single team and follow them closely while completely ignoring everything else.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The trick to baseball is to watch at most 30 games.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Baseball is the podcast of sports- good in the background while doing something else, but will drive you to madness if you focus on it 100%

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Baseball is good if you actually pay attention to how counts go and such.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

No opinion on baseball.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
I was dumb enough to play baseball for like 14 years so I really like it. It's probably really boring to everyone else though

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Cardinals have their triple A team here in Memphis. It's really cheap to go to games and they sell local beer and dollar hot dogs on certain days.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tranime scholar posted:

I was dumb enough to play baseball for like 14 years so I really like it. It's probably really boring to everyone else though

I played baseball until middle school and was 5 feet from the third baseman when he took a line drive ball to the face and his nose shattered into a pile of blood and cartilage and I quit all sports forever and vowed myself to the path of the gamer

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Being viciously domed with line drives is a time-honored 3rd baseman tradition. Things got better when I switched to pitcher though because now I didn't have time to contemplate just how owned I was about to be

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I played baseball as a kid and stayed in the outfield.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the cardinals loving suck dick ahahahah stupid bitch team

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Borsche69 posted:

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
go jays, defeat the other stupid small birds

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

it will be nice after this season is over and the Jays become irrelevant again so all the bandwagon fans can go pretend to like basketball or hockey or whatever.

it's probably a result of constant exposure, but toronto sports fans are a particular kind of annoying.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

my morning jackass posted:

it will be nice after this season is over and the Jays become irrelevant again so all the bandwagon fans can go pretend to like basketball or hockey or whatever.

it's probably a result of constant exposure, but toronto sports fans are a particular kind of annoying.
Raps are cool but yes please Jays fans are the worst.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Borsche69 posted:

This but the Texas Rangers bullpen.

EDIT: Also the Stars can clench the division on the last game of the season tomorrow! Oh boy!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

*does a dark souls roll off the bandwagon* Greetings.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I went to Toronto last year late Summer and we went into a specialty 'Jays shop. A staff walked up to me and asked if we need something. I commented that the place was nice and asked if it was new.

Apparently that was the wrong thing to say.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The Grizzlies made the playoffs, and get to keep their draft pick, because the Rockets are bad. Thank you Houston.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hey zen death robot

coronaball posted:

My wife says her Cubs fan co-worker is weeping in his cubicle. :(

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Cocky Cubfan tears are the most delicious tears around.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Out for season before the home opener. Woof.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
gently caress golden state. more like golden shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love the Dallas Stars.

• Locked thread