Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Hijinks Ensue posted:

As for the doubting Thomases, I think Beckett's doubts came from the fact that every day she deals with people every day who insist that "I know so-and-so and they would never do something like this" and surprise, so-and-so did do that thing. Also, she had a hard time believing his memory loss because she has lied about not remembering things. For the purposes of the show, I buy it.

Yeah, this is my reasoning too. I sometimes imagine how soul-crushing being a detective must be, as evidence of people's capacity to lie to their loved ones and those loved ones' capacity to believe those lies is shoved in your face day after day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

The Red Queen posted:

The castle tie-in novels are EXTREMELY popular among old ladies. I've had conversations with quite a few about things like what will happen this season and what a handsome man Nathan Fillion is. I brought him up to one lady I saw buying the books and it turned out she doesn't even watch the show. :shrug:

EDIT: Did anyone notice that Computer Lady has a name now? Tori Ennis I think it was. They made a point of saying her first and last name, I wonder if she'll get five seconds or so of character development each episode.

Tory Ellis. I believe the fact that her name is Tory has been mentioned before, but this may have been the first mention of her surname.

I do wonder if she may be getting a bigger part or killed off since Maya Stojan now has what may be a recurring role on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

Also you're bad at telling Chinese people apart. The person who came in at the end wasn't seen in the episode previously I think. Or if they were, it would've been the person at the front of house in the restaurant at the beginning.

Yeah, she was the one who initially greeted them at the Jade Temple before the owner spoke to them. She was played by Susan Park from Fargo.

edit: Mixed up my Parks.

BreakAtmo fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Mar 18, 2015

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

ShakeZula posted:

I was stunned at how long that musical number went on.

Seriously. I actually really liked the episode as a whole, but what the gently caress was with that square peg of a cameo. It was like something from decades ago.

• Locked thread