Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Machai posted:

Even...Patrick?

East coast isn't canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

NienNunb posted:

East coast isn't canon.

chicago is not on the east coast

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

chicago is not on the east coast

Oh then I was thinking about the Bombin' the AM guy. What does Patrick do again?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

NienNunb posted:

Oh then I was thinking about the Bombin' the AM guy. What does Patrick do again?

Patrick is the Bombin the AM guy

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
holy lol in the latest bombcast dan says he wants to be buried in a mortal kombat 2 arcade cabinet

he owns said arcade cabinet and it stays at his dad's house in kansas where it's covered in a blanket so his dad's guests don't think he is a dork

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

mod sassinator posted:

holy lol in the latest bombcast dan says he wants to be buried in a mortal kombat 2 arcade cabinet

he owns said arcade cabinet and it stays at his dad's house in kansas where it's covered in a blanket so his dad's guests don't think he is a dork

the one true burial ritual

in the year 3687 this will be the burial method of all Ryckistians, the dominant religion of the time. during their version of passover (a celebration of when their savior, Dan Ryckert, was passed over for a round of lay-offs), they will feast upon extra cheesy Easy-Mac, cooked egg shells and pizza-roll omelettes cooked on a high heat. For xbox-mas (their christmas), they exchange wrestling paraphernalia, yoga mats and DDP Yoga videos. they are not allowed to drive on the highway from the 1st through the 24th of each month.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dan Ryckert was George Clinton's personal camera man and driver during a parliament show in Kansas city. During the night 18 year old dan took George to buy drugs and partied in his hotel room. This was as a personal favor to George for playing a mob boss in his amateur film. Dan mantains a relationship with George's people and gets free tickets to p-funk shows when he wants.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

poo poo, I might have been wrong in thinking he's an alien, Dan is either a protagonist or a dad from a Disney family movie.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Serious question though; is it mathematically possible for every meal to be Fourth Meal (tm)?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan is loving awesome. [Said in tune of Macklemore's Thrift Shop.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

drat Ryckert

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
Dame Ryckert

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic3PU-1Tf18

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is my favorite Trivia about Dan.

Dan ruined his eyesight as a kid by, for some reason, wearing glasses without needing glasses. He now can't see without glasses.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

This is my favorite Trivia about Dan.

Dan ruined his eyesight as a kid by, for some reason, wearing glasses without needing glasses. He now can't see without glasses.

Lmao

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

he thought glasses looked cool and failed a vision test on purpose

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jackie D posted:

he thought glasses looked cool and failed a vision test on purpose

but then wore them non stop despite being unable to see because they cost a lot and he was afraid to admit he was lying.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
after having that story repeated enough times ive decided its actually really sad

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

elf help book posted:

after having that story repeated enough times ive decided its actually really sad

not as sad as being unfamiliar with the three basic elements of the average chicken egg.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ah poo poo a new Metal Gear Scanlon is up in 3 hours :swoon:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BKPR posted:

ah poo poo a new Metal Gear Scanlon is up in 3 hours :swoon:

Hell yea... just enough time to finish the last episode of MGS1...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although I probably shouldn't since I just started my own game of MGS2 for the first time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I'll watch the first one to see about how much they do per ep and then play about that much myself and then see how Drew handles it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxklXh3ulkU

:allears:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GB is AIDS ever since Ryan died.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dan no why???????

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

"I don't wanna burn the popcorn and make this gross"

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
cooking with dan is my new favorite youtube show

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FLb9g-quWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Gn6iCPvWc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW086V6kUho

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

dan no dont blend all of them at once :ohdear:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
I feel like as a service to Dan we need to inspect all areas of his daily routine to see what else he's doing that's batshit crazy. Like, I have to imagine he wipes his rear end by taking all the paper off the toilet paper roll and then scrubbing the cardboard tube up and down his butt.

'I thought all that paper was just protecting the tube! You mean you don't have to go through a jumbo pack of toilet paper a week??'

Lord Noodle
Jun 10, 2003

I'm Gumby, Dammit!
Dan once beat me in a MKII tournament (for the championship). I still maintain that I am the better Mortal Kombat player. Dan, if you're reading this, I want my drat rematch.

Anny-Mouse
Mar 1, 2008

Not only are your breasts flat, but you're also boring.
Dan is really funny and cool but he'd probably call a lot of my boardgames gay and wouldn't look at my pokemon so I doubt we'd get along in real life.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I would totally party with Dan Ryckert. A Mario Party that is.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Oh my god this man is the stupidest motherfucker alive.

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A POTATO MASHER IS.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

OwlFancier posted:

Oh my god this man is the stupidest motherfucker alive.

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A POTATO MASHER IS.

Actually, you're dumber.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Actually, you're dumber.

brutal.......

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Actually, you're dumber.

Adbot