Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EPIC DAN: wtf is this? [kicks over a vacuum]
2014 GB Audience: LMAO! ohhh daaaan!! [installs Gone Home]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

pretty sure his dumb jelly bean idea would have worked with a polar solvent like water.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
"I had a date last night where I made a girl watch Predator. It went great." - Dan

edit: "Yoshi could eat a Peach for hours." - Dan

mod sassinator fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 12, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol But Dan is very awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

"Yoshi could eat a Peach for hours." - Dan

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Listed to the podcast late this week, came to see the Peach talk.

Brad is a dumbass if he thinks it's even possible to shame Dan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan Ryckert is my spirit animal so if you have a problem with Dan you have a problem with me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The latest Dan moment had me facepalming in my khakis.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
no one at giant bomb has any shame, it's why they still have klepek around

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The latest Dan moment had me facepalming in my khakis.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Dan moments don't make me facepalm they make me w00t hard.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Dan Ryckert hacked college AND never had to eat fig wasps. take that nerds.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Liquid Penguins posted:

no one at giant bomb has any shame, it's why they still have klepek around

Patrick has to go on and on about why he has feelings. Dan just has them.

Basically gently caress Patrick forever <3 Dan

At least I don't have to listen to Patrick's terrible voice on the Bombcast anymore.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

who's the guy on there that said windows phone is great and beloved this week? gently caress that guy and his fat sounding voice imo.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
brad

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

who's the guy on there that said windows phone is great and beloved this week? gently caress that guy and his fat sounding voice imo.

Brad claimed that people liked it and that he had one for two years... Which to me says he couldn't have liked it that much or why doesn't he still have one?

Brad has spent like hundreds of dollars on Dota iirc so whatever he says is probably wrong anyway.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Dota has broken Brad, don't fall victim to this terrible fate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

Nice body shaming. Go be a bigot in FYAD or GBS 2.1 or something, assclown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The UPF where Dan starts talking about he went through 5 years of college without going into a classroom longer than 2 hours or whatever and says he should not have the degrees he has, and Brad's face is contorting and he's getting really uncomfortable and doesn't want to hear the story of Dan being a cool guy who just BSed school just to get the degree, is very epic.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
lol Dan got the news about Jose Conseco's finger falling off (again) live on air

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I wish I could be so free. So pure.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Wormskull posted:

The UPF where Dan starts talking about he went through 5 years of college without going into a classroom longer than 2 hours or whatever and says he should not have the degrees he has, and Brad's face is contorting and he's getting really uncomfortable and doesn't want to hear the story of Dan being a cool guy who just BSed school just to get the degree, is very epic.

Dan said he couldn't play Mario Party as an adult during the mario party vid because he was too busy with school for it, lol

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Dan Ryckert is a published novelist with Airforce Gator and it's sequel Airforce Gator II.

Afaik he wrote it to annoy someone?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meme Emulator posted:

Dan said he couldn't play Mario Party as an adult during the mario party vid because he was too busy with school for it, lol

By school I think he means Drinking And Reviewing Games And Raising Hell.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the first time dan got drunk, he was drinking half gin/half mountain dew in front of the TV and "chasing" it with slices of bread.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shoehead posted:

Dan Ryckert is a published novelist with Airforce Gator and it's sequel Airforce Gator II.

Afaik he wrote it to annoy someone?

he wrote the second one to call jose canseco's bluff offer of a free foreword to his next book.

jose wrote it.

the whole thing happened because he tweeted at jose a few hundred times calling him stupid over the course of several months unprovoked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

he wrote the second one to call jose canseco's bluff offer of a free foreword to his next book.

jose wrote it.

the whole thing happened because he tweeted at jose a few hundred times calling him stupid over the course of several months unprovoked.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's like the coolest dude imaginable.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Dans a loving idiot who is ruining the earth

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Rexicon1 posted:

Dans a loving idiot who is ruling the earth

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Rexicon1 posted:

Dans a loving idiot who is ruining the earth

Greetings, Dans

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dan ate bread? Lmao.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jeff's been a sadsack ever since Ryan kicked it but seems to cheer up when Dan is around. Not only do we get the stupidity that is Dan but also a funny Jeff again so it's all good. All they need now is to ship off Brad to Chicago or New York and GB will be good again.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Dan brings joy wherever he goes because he's a true individual and an illumined person.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan ate bread? Lmao.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Brad's the straight man, I don't get the hate? Anyways, it's weird talking about Internet personalities but whatevs, it's the age we live in. They're talk about making best games of the year lists has me thinking about what games I enjoyed this year too.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
dan ryckert thought that big league chew was meant to represent grass, not chewing tobacco

he not only thought eating grass wasnt that weird, but that it was such a popular act that they branded gum around it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

as a young child home alone dan decided to try drinking so he poured a straight glass of gin and powered through it with a half loaf of bread for chaser. he woke up the next day in the middle of the living room floor where he started. he did not vomit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan Ryckert's hijinks are a lot more funnier when a guy in a gaming forum repeats what it is and explains what's so bizarre or offbeat about it. Thank you.