Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also Brad: (splitting his balls in half for the past 46 seasons of South Park) Let it be known this game goes places. If you are sensitive to Light Effects or THoughts of Suicide-

Alex: Yeah it goes there. It just loving goes there, man.

Brad: -there is a number you can call for help 24/7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

They hired Osama bin Laden.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ll never forget a story from gameinformer where Dan ate an entire cookie that was for something like four people and went into hyperglycemia at work

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Lol but he's right because a cookie is a single person foodstuff and I don't care how big it is.

This was literally his argument as someone else was like “you were laying down with your eyes half closed and we almost called an ambulance in front of a developer dude”

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

dan's fun but he needs someone around to kick him in th nuts sometimes, thats why i dont really listen to fire escape, mary nd the other guy just let him do his shtick forever

Agreed. Dans funny as hell but cannot be left to his own devices or he’ll try to write a novel or some poo poo

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

John Romero posted:

dan will suck real bad with these guys, gently caress are you all talking about. gently caress jeff bakalar gently caress jess voidburger gently caress the british guy gently caress geoff grubb

emmy here's yoru first one

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
We know what you take pleasure in

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Sucking down mad ropes is what I’m referring to.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone at the end of the 4/15/08 episode wrote in with “so if the Wii and 360 and PS3 are gonna focus so much on digital games and DLCs and stuff, will they allow people to download all that on the next generation of systems too?” and Ryan and Jeff are like “yes, I mean they’d have to, right?” Goddamn lol

lol. we lived and spoke with so much confidence then

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

history is being erased right before our eyes ...

No…

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Get owned you pathetic pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao