Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
"You're just too loving optimistic for how crazy you are. You're just happily crazy and everyone's like 'that's cute and adorable'. And I'm like 'no! He's going to destroy civilization'"
- John T Drake, on Dan Ryckert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Dan is pretty much what the rest of the world thinks americans are like, right?

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

PrBacterio posted:

wait, are you saying your not all like that?

no, some of us are really fat too

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

now let me tell yo uabout how kraft macaroni and chease is objectively the best food on earth

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Dans a loving idiot who is ruining the earth

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Though I guess the only person of them whose any good at any games I know of is dan and I guess I assume Brad is alright at Dota and RTSes and stuff. And some of them are alright at fighting games I think.

Jason is really good at video games that require actual skill. Jason rules a bunch

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

The giant bomb should just move to the east coast where poo poo is still affordable for vinny and his ever growing brood of nasty little guidos

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Lodin posted:

He didn't even land a job at Polygon. That's some weak rear end poo poo.

Polygon is dying and expect tremendous layoffs once the fiscal year ends

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

Skeleton King posted:

i think the thing i hate about patrick is when he tries to be funny

his little asides and jokes border on trying a little too hard

he gets this self-conscious little smile after every joke like you can tell that hes hoping it sticks

but it doesn stick it STINKS LOL

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

I wonder how big Jeff dick is