Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i did play it at the time, just waiting to dig into the hd version on vita

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

paul ryckert is my pick for best honorary bombster

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that one dude's girlfriend said he sounds like a goat and finally put words to my feelings.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

some 17 year old girl posted topless photos with brad head printouts over the nipples last year and he had to get in touch to beg her to delete them

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this thread is about brad. please take it to pms.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why can't we all get along, you dumb queers

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

metal gear scanlon 3 started and all you guys can do is tear each other down.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i keep expecting drew to say something when dan gets real psyched about the black face paint.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah i'm pretty sure that's what drew meant. it's been done in the engine before, so why's it bad now

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I was clarifying the question, I already knew why

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jason is great and should get to talk more.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am staying up late tonight to watch drew play a video game poorly.

e: nm i gotta eat those words

coolskull fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Mar 19, 2015

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

jeff pronounces SNES as one syllable, then rorie does it with NES and brad get snippy

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a barking goodbye to henry, i wish you luck in shoe chewing :woof:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am generally not anti-brad but he didn't even check for the teleports in the unity mario thing, or look for the floating island or see if the cannon was there on the stone protrusion.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i think about that pong thing from this week's emails sometimes, i am glad someone took the time to write in.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

like the appendix is used for nugget digestion :rolleyes:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"reel", please.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah if they weren't rushed someone would've picked up on that at the end. i bet it was rorie.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got confused at the time and thought jason messed up the audio and was dubking lang over jeff.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're just as jaded as jeff

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I got irritated watching Drew fight The Fury cause he didn't even try shooting him from the front. Think for yourself, wake up America.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

brad is fine except during goty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm bummed they never had a series with Dave playing a mapgame for 20 hours while Vinny sips coffee and looks confused. That would have been cool.

mapgames are great for that cause there's plenty of time to bullshit about stuff with brief periods of confusion