Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'm glad they have someone who still is enthusiastic about video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

thats demon souls and yeah the whole series is kinda boring because he spends most of it apologizing for playing the game well.

It gets good when he gets repeatedly invaded by the same dude with the scraping spear who wrecks all his gear

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

bring back vinny/jeff QLs

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

Man, Dan loving kick's Jeff's rear end at tetris and puyo puyo.

Dan is Good at Video Games

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I have to say that even though Patrick's content was mostly pretty bad, he was the only one of them who gave Binding of Isaac the love it deserves so for that I respect him

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Brad is a massive child but videogames are for children so it works

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Psycobladder posted:

That Grey Goo quick look was cool, I haven't played many rts'es other than starcraft, but apparently its by the old Command and Conquer guys. What are some other good rts'es or civ like games?

warcraft III: reign of chaos, and its expansion, warcraft III: the frozen throne

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Also that jiff doesn't capture the best part, Dre'ws reaction after they tie.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I too wish people would send me thousands of dollars worth of airsoft weapons in the mail

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I mean jfc fhe sight alone on that gun is worth at least $300

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I guess I don't mind alex that much I just miss Vinny doing quicklooks with other people

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I've never actually played a pen and paper rpg before but I can already tell that Brad is the worst kind of person to play one with

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

im pretty sure this is a letter to santa

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Extremely brave to make fun of the appearance of a dude who does a video game job for a living

Look at this freaking chef, he so fat!

Ummmmm excuse me? Are you really making fun of the massive loser human being baby's bad outfit? like really? Wow way to go for the tough ones amigo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

dan's inability to say the name Moira is funny to me

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan and Brad are stereotypes of lovely gamers no one wants in their D&D campaign. One smugly tries to pull stuff over another player while the other wants to smack and punch other players because "I'm playing a tough guy!"

Unlike the various gamers I DO want in my D&D campaign

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

I can't believe it took me this long to understand that Jeff's miserable personality is because he is forced to play videogames for a living but he's terrible at them. It's some real Monkey's Paw bullshit. Forced to fumble through game after game while all he can think is "I was good at Donkey Kong when I was 12."

actually its because his best friend died suddenly and his absence is felt every day as jeff continues to keep the company moving forward not out of enjoyment or pride but the fear that if he lets go and leaves he will be leaving behind his only remaining connection to his late friend

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

BKPR posted:

yeah i'm pretty sure that's what drew meant. it's been done in the engine before, so why's it bad now

Probably because the two games control and handle car physics completely differently?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Verisimilidude posted:

You know an uncomfortable amount about this internet celebrity Dan Ryckert

Hahahaba look at that loving human being 'knowing stuff'. Get back to class, professor :rolleyes:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Blackheart posted:

Do not mock the Obese Brotherhood

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

dan's seung mina is powerful

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

My favorite QL is the Disney's Fantasia Music Evolved one where Jeff gets more and more irritated at the game and dances for the kinect, but yea... Sometimes the Unfinished stuff they do they make fun of the games.

I feel like theyve recently decided to give every lovely game quicklook to either dan/drew or vinny/alex and i miss jeffs sardonic riffing

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Machai posted:

so, no one?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the black mesa quick look is a pretty good troll

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mp5 posted:

having not bothered to watch the quick look what joke is that

dan and drew pretend to not know about Half-Life

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

and this makes people angry

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Didn't he also hate binding of isaac because you can't shoot diagonally?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I stand with Brad.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

They're doing another follow up video tomorrow, I'm excited

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Cumberbotch looks more like Matt Smith imo

according to the guys he actually already had a premium acct when they did the QL

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Alex Navarro: *short pause* He's basically the progenitor of Weird Twitter.

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

so are they gonna try and get metal gear scanlon 4 finished before phantom pain comes out?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Drew has a really good Otacon impersonation

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Does Dan genuinely think that the first area originally had lava in it?

I know he funs around, but seriously I can't tell.

Dan, it's a BLAST FURNACE. Think for two seconds and you might realise that it's molten metal, and was probably used in the manufacturing process of Metal Gear REX.

The whole disposal facility story was a smokescreen, don't you remember MGS1?

Lava, is what comes from a volcano, it's molten rock, why would it be inside a building on shadow moses?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

what mario party party was missing all along was a random guy in the back of the room trying to start a "WA-LU-IGI" chant every 4 minutes or so

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

GBE Playdate > UPF.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

GBE playdate is my new favorite feature

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Vinny is a national treasure

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Grey Fox posted:

There's no way this stream is any shorter than 5 hours, unless they quit.

i just want to see their reaction to the oryx reveal because it's actually pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

They just beat it and Brad basically melted into the couch like he just shot five thousand feet of cum ropes into his jeans.

Such a lust for loot...