Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Remember when Brad hated Deadly Premonition's gameplay so much that he shouted down York for best new character or whatever it was? I can't believe how lame he is in goty podcasts.

I also can't wait for him to whine about how Mario Maker somehow "isn't a game" when it starts to win categories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

elf help book posted:

brad argues for a long time today and its literally impossible to fix bugs in fallout 4

lmao he argues that it's not feasible for Bethesda games to improve from one to the next wrt bugs and overall jank

like yeah you're dumb if you expect Bethesda to actually do it, but he literally thinks it's somehow impossible

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Brad suggesting that Mario maker is dissapointing in any way lol

The lack of checkpoints and variable power-ups (mushroom if small, flower if big) seemed pretty disappointing to me, but then they patched those in so I'm not sure what's left to complain about. Maybe if I had a Wii-U I'd have something to say about the interface or how the online stuff is put together, but from an outside perspective it seems like it's everything it should be.

Well, being able to make and upload packs of levels that string together like a real Mario game would be really nice. They haven't patched that in right?

elf help book posted:

he argues later that it cant be disappointing because they sold 12 million copies

:eyepop:

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fiction posted:

Jeff is really angry about fallout 4 lol. I can't wait for Brad to try to die on that hill for GOTY

Fallout didn't even make Brad's personal top 10, which is surprising with how hard he argued about it during the most disappointing category

Mr. Baps fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Dec 29, 2015

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Fluffdaddy posted:

brad being a bitch baby about mario

I'm in the middle of Austin's Invisible Inc speech but man I am and also am not looking forward to that

saw it coming a mile away though

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Did anyone else get an email offering a free month of premium? I thought it was weird because it said "reply to this email" to activate it, but turns out it was legit lol

Yeah, I had a moment where I felt like a gullible old man for replying lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?