Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Dan FTW! LOL check this out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Happy baby?!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked the guy in the OP's stuff he did with Super Replay with game informer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like him cuz he has a 40 year old fat guy voice but he's a goofy thin yuppie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan is loving awesome. [Said in tune of Macklemore's Thrift Shop.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic3PU-1Tf18

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is my favorite Trivia about Dan.

Dan ruined his eyesight as a kid by, for some reason, wearing glasses without needing glasses. He now can't see without glasses.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BKPR posted:

ah poo poo a new Metal Gear Scanlon is up in 3 hours :swoon:

Hell yea... just enough time to finish the last episode of MGS1...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although I probably shouldn't since I just started my own game of MGS2 for the first time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess I'll watch the first one to see about how much they do per ep and then play about that much myself and then see how Drew handles it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

EPIC DAN: wtf is this? [kicks over a vacuum]
2014 GB Audience: LMAO! ohhh daaaan!! [installs Gone Home]

lol But Dan is very awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

"Yoshi could eat a Peach for hours." - Dan

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan Ryckert is my spirit animal so if you have a problem with Dan you have a problem with me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The latest Dan moment had me facepalming in my khakis.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

who's the guy on there that said windows phone is great and beloved this week? gently caress that guy and his fat sounding voice imo.

Nice body shaming. Go be a bigot in FYAD or GBS 2.1 or something, assclown.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The UPF where Dan starts talking about he went through 5 years of college without going into a classroom longer than 2 hours or whatever and says he should not have the degrees he has, and Brad's face is contorting and he's getting really uncomfortable and doesn't want to hear the story of Dan being a cool guy who just BSed school just to get the degree, is very epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Meme Emulator posted:

Dan said he couldn't play Mario Party as an adult during the mario party vid because he was too busy with school for it, lol

By school I think he means Drinking And Reviewing Games And Raising Hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

he wrote the second one to call jose canseco's bluff offer of a free foreword to his next book.

jose wrote it.

the whole thing happened because he tweeted at jose a few hundred times calling him stupid over the course of several months unprovoked.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's like the coolest dude imaginable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan ate bread? Lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan Ryckert's hijinks are a lot more funnier when a guy in a gaming forum repeats what it is and explains what's so bizarre or offbeat about it. Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh how do I watch the live stuff by the way. I still haven't figured that out. There site is kind of shittly organized.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Like while it's live. I know where to find it when they upload UPFs and stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

if you go to the site now and see the little box next to their logo with the newest premium content, that switching to a notice for a live thing when a live thing is on

Oh. WTF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Fart sound effect.] Dan Ryckert fistpumps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dan's pwnage in the final fibbage was epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do they have patrick because the fans needed an absolutely braindead sentimental story gaming wimp to really get on board or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He should shave his whole head off and lay down and bleed out of his neck until dead. That's just one gamer's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

metal gear scanlon is finally getting good. drew has figured out how to go into a room without immediately being spotted and getting killed. the story is also starting to take a turn for the batshit crazy too.

It's been good the whole drat time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://youtu.be/ml4wwa7vdJs?t=4m6s lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Dan Ryckert is going to die homeless on the street.

That's the coolest way to die.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

And it will be by his own choice no doubt. "Hey guys, wouldn't it be cool to try living on the street for a month? Welp I sold everything I own and just have this backpack. Let me know if I can use your shower!"

That's too much of a hippie degenerate thing for him to even consider it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every 30 year old is` or was a yuppie homeowner. Get real.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

he does yoga

He does something he calls "Not that hippie stuff" yoga, for the exercise. DDP does Yoga as well, keep in mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Delsaber posted:

Dan's awesome because apparently he makes everyone in the Giant Bomb tag on Tumblr lose their poo poo on a weekly basis.

That's not even remotely why he's awesome but, I guess someone has to be able to appreciate that crap.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dan doesn't know about houses? Lmao!.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Epic Dan: wtf is a gumball
Giantbomb 2014 Fans: That's almost as epic as gamergate.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That said, I'm a brand new fan, who got into GB after 2014. Frankly, the content is quite good lately, and holds up to the Davis era if I may say so, quite often.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For a while I assumed Ryan Davis would be someone I hate but he's actually very epic now that I've gone back and watched some old videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad has a secret unlockable epicness, but Patrick is just all around bad.