Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad used to be the normal guy but now he weighs 300lbs and sits like a fuckin baby on the couch with his lil legs kicked up on the table w/knees bent in a diamond shape. Big rear end baby in a crib with a bright red face.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's dota is what gets ya.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PrBacterio posted:

this

on the other hand I don't get the patrick hate. he may not be as interesting or funny of a character as many of the other GB dudes; he's just like a regulard guy thrown into all that crazyness, but he makes a pretty good straight man for that. you know like some people claim brad does, except he doesn't because he always seems so utterly bored with everything (that isnt dota). brad always just seems to be biding his time until he can finally get back to playing dota.

Brad is just "measured" in a psychotic tryhard way, hell, I talk a lot like him most of the time so I would know. There's also nothing normal about Patrick. He's a closet story gamer and it's gross when he's drinking beer on the couch because he looks like he's in 9th grade and also acts like the guy in 9th grade who kept putting his hand up all the time and talked to himself or anyone that would listen about his earnest thoughts all the other kids don't care about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brad is basically Dark World Me... That seems about right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The best part of staying subscribed to the GB YouTube Channel (that I don't ever watch anymore) is seeing a thumbnail of Patrick's face in front of his Portal Microphone with a timestamp of 2:17:44. When I see that, I know I'm in for a treat. Scoopin the Scoops for the motherfucking win.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel that way but about my paid subscription to the website proper lately. I guess I can go back in time and watch some epic classics but man alive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd buy it if there was a Royal Apparel version.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*struggles against the urge to commit insane murder*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't expect Dan to be dumber than a rock so it's probably not surprising.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't believe how much Patrick sucks balls, good lord. I'm trying to watch the UPF where jeff where's an Oculus Rift and he's just destroying all the fun I'm having. gently caress you if your reading this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Use the money gained from their salaries to buy Brad a treadmill and some celery.

There's nothing he can do short of quitting dota, to go back to his normal size.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He blew up due to HIV-related weight gain. Didn't I cover this already.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I remember some random office video where Ryan made fun of the little sleeves on Patricks tiny tshirt and everyone joined in. After that point, Patrick started wearing adult clothes. That was GB's peak.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In I think the latest UPF they did a Drawful round where someone drew a bunch of haphazard specks and someone wrote as the answer "Patrick's Facial Hair" and he looked kind of offended so maybe he'll fix his poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

thats also ryans fault

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually yeah because he said something like "So can you even grow hair on your face". drat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

brad developed adult onset retardation and obesity after he became addicted to DOTA.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir John Feelgood posted:

On the latest Bombcast, Patrick said ODST was the best Halo, and then he said: "That smoky soundtrack. Mmmm." And then he kept saying it: "Mmmm," and I thought I could hear him licking his lips. And even when people started talking over him and moving on, he kept saying "Mmmm" and "Yeah" and that's not what I listen to podcasts for.

;,mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeleton King posted:

when do you think patricks wife is gonna gently caress some other dude btw

You know I was just wondering about the distinct lack of cuckold speculation and humor in this thread. Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Oh Ryan... Why couldn't it have been Patrick instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

dan's okay and i respect his strong pro-nintendo stance but he doesn't know poo poo about pc games and i think that hurts his ability to contribute to discussions

It makes listening to the Klepek and Scanlon-style meandering and stale "discussions" about poo poo tolerable, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Having said that I like Drew.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe Meandering isn't a good word for it but what's it called when you pause a lot and sound like your pointing at the words in your brain as you decide which phrases will sound the most like your a smart clever man veteran journalist.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeleton King posted:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/la-noire-video-review/2300-4138/

they stopped doing these for good reason, but theyre funny to watch because of how subtlely strange everyone's body language is

I'm on a TANG kick at the mome, in the absence of content featuring Dan that I haven't seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Le making GBS threads Dicknipples Good Sir

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I dunno what Alex is like as a person but he has the worst possible voice for radio

Watch the clip where Stardust agrees with Dan that his goatee is stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress your rear end if you didn't enjoy the Apocalypse Now refs dropped during Mario party. Motherfucker of your own rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blackheart posted:

What are some good Ryan videos to watch

All the ones he's in is a good place to start.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

seriously i am listening to a bombcast now and it's just a wasteland of silence from dan while they talk about a pc games. he is cool but he needs to be able to hold court on topics that aren't wrestling, console games and "crazy dan thing of the week"

Dan not taking part in the inane, psychotic drivel you heard last week with a slightly different theme, is one of his strong suits IMO, and it worked well for him with Game Informer as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[voice of 22 year old with fake looking goatee:] It doesn't have that, you know, ... real polish... gamers are looking for... in these days and age. Remember on PC Engine when
[Dan Ryckert remains appropriately silent.]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The reason Jeff, Ryan, Dan, Vinny and even Brad are the guys you like to hear talk is because they know that when your talking out loud your supposed to talk like a person and not like the Professional Game Reviews or Articles you write.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Psycobladder posted:

I do not think that is a real word. It sounds like something you would make up for your thesis. The Ludonarative of Tetris and the Folly of Man.

It was probably recently made up by some game journal man but that's how this language works so, you gotta deal with it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't wait.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

Does anyone really watch either the gay podcast with Patrick an Alex or Patricks Gay YouTube LPs?

To my estimate it's the weekly thing with the longest run on the site.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

cenotaph posted:

I bet his casket was a hard carry.

Eat a dick, loser.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There quick look of duke nukem forever is funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drew has the same talking about stuff problems as Patrick but, he's not as irritating since well I don't know why, anyway he's cool. Although he's extremely bad at video games, like worse than any of the others.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm glad Jason came with Dan more because he's at least tied with vinny for the a/v stuff, Drew being able to go on camera is more of a nice side effect for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-tony-hawk-ride/2300-1665/ lol