Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mary Kish is an angel sent from God…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wow. Grow up Bob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

They hired Osama bin Laden.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I randomly clicked Dan's stream and the first thing he said was "I went 3 days without making GBS threads. After the meetup thing? But I poo poo today. It was 3 days worth."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The House of Rorie shall ascend... We must act quickly, Rorieheads.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like when he tricks Ryan into thinking it's a real Quick Look but it's just another Arcade Room release.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

alex and brad grumbling Hrrrmm. Okay. Well that’s certainly something. as dead lice fall off of them for an hour. me in chat: pogchamp pogchamp pogchamp, pepehands, peeposweat, huge donations one after another, gifted sub gifted sub gifted sub. goated godlike stream yall. and give it up for the mods.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

dan will suck real bad with these guys, gently caress are you all talking about. gently caress jeff bakalar gently caress jess voidburger gently caress the british guy gently caress geoff grubb

gently caress you, pussy mouth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff Bakalar is chill. And as based as normies can be.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

All normies are based [white_teen_throwing_up_black_power_fist_wwe_1997.png]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol just noticed him in the background, lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What the gently caress is this dumb poo poo. Klepeks face makes me want to poo poo.

Haha, uhh, in Minecraft. Creator code?

Lfmao this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I knew Rorie was based, alpha, non-balding, and a massive intellect but this just cements him as an absolute legend. Stay blessed bro.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Idk who that is. Looks like Based Rorie continues his march to total content domination.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao is that from the time Brad didn't know where to put his teabag so he put it on the floor, making Jeff freak out

Lmfao I forgot sorry. But I hope so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Funky Britches posted:

Going insane trying to find the 50 Cent quick look that I 100% know is real and found this comment on some forum from 2012:

"Ryan said the n-word in the Blood on the Sand QL, that's why they pulled it from the site.""

lol

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get owned you pathetic pussy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions posted:

our podcast sign off is "gently caress capitalism, go home"

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone in this forum better hope I don’t see their rear end in Patty’s komments wishing him condolences lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thought about it for a minute. Can someone besides me say that. I’m not reading the comments. I didn’t even click the tweet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lurkers whom are on thin ice with me right now — you’ll earn my respect if you go through that entire comment thread lmfao and find me someone who has ever posted or looked at this subforum. I’ll take care of the rest. *starts sharpening 16 inch Bowie knife on a whetstone*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Somehow stumbled rear end backwards into the easiest job anyone has ever been paid to do and now they got me looking at beautiful Asian tits? gently caress cops and CEOs. You can’t fire me — I quit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

One last shout out to the sex criminal we hired to write 9S forced feminization for some loving reason. Punk rock will never die. =w=

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You are loving stupid. Keep it shut and read for a way longer time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Michael Transactions posted:

Phil outlasts another personality-driven gaming website