Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

This part of the site is the most joyous, giant bomb should be nothing but Jeff and Jason hanging around "hacking" 30 year old NES platformers in between bouts of virtua fighter 2

I havent watched the video yet but im about to and already getting pumped up about it

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lodin posted:

I'm legit having my piss boiled

u wot mate?

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

cor blimey, this chav is legit boilin me piss

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I never had an opinion of him since I never really experienced any of his content before the GOTYs, but he is p sweet.

there's some good vinny/austin quick looks, and he's the only one of them besides maybe jason who has ever really loved jrpgs and other good stuff like that

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I had the Kings Quest Chapter II QL on in the background while playing Bloodborne and there's like a 4 minute segment where Brad is just standing still in the game while Rorie asks him if he knows what "pussy" means.

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

alex is fine to me, except for when he repeats twitter memes, and even then its funny to me how quickly that sucks the laughter out of a moment

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Blackheart posted:

I love giant robot combat and at first glance this mechwarrior game seems fun but being FTP I'm assuming it's bad if you don't intend to buy stuff with real money?

it's been out for years or something, and after the first year basically everybody hated it. i dont remember the reasons why, or anything else about it besides having insanely expensive real money gold mechs

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The Milkman posted:

i'm not advocating for that game specifically but the greatest pursuit in gaming is making numbers go up

poor Bradley's loot-based arpg disease is almost as dangerous as his dota aids. the man's body is being ravaged.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

not sure if you watched the video, but, it's funny even if you dislike matt rorie

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHV7hpW1lUg

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the newest episode of vinny in space is really great.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i can hardly even imagine playing MGS5 without constantly doing side ops and randomly roaming around capturing posts and soldiers

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Vinny is a persistent man.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

people in the video comments were freaking out because apparently the guy is a popular kerbal LPer

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

yeah. but i'm interested in seeing drew try to play kerbal so hopefully the other guy doesnt make it suck

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The first few minutes of the latest Unfinished vid is really good. Vinny/Austin

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the truck quick look was Good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

[to the strange fat man wearing a giant bomb hoodie at barcade] we consume the same media

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

the vinny space rocket videos are back and the new one is good too.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

shining golden Jeffery

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The Kerbal videos post-moon landing haven't been as cool but I'm looking forward to the conclusion

the very end of the latest one was good. but the most of the video is just them doing pointless poo poo

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Is that the Giant Enemy Crab and Riiiidge Racer event

it's all of it. yes.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Holy poo poo Division is pure unfiltered modern gaming AIDS.

it's Destiny but as a tom clancy game. i dont understand how anybody can give a poo poo about it

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The 2006 conference opens with like a 15 minute presentation of PS2 hardware sales lol

and then it leads into a weirdly silent video presentation of Gran Turismo cars for like 20 minutes, as the first PS3 gameplay they show

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

how has he done all this poo poo.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Proud Rat Mom posted:

he is the homer simpson to brad's frank grimes

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

This Oculus look is like Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

A lot of crazy people are as mad at jeff over his quantum Break review as they were with his Zelda review

who in the world would get mad at the idea that an fmv game is bad. i never even heard of this thing, why does it have these people

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i actually like it when numbers fly out of stuff. but the new mirror edge looks bad for the other reasons

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

JEFF sifting through shirts: What do you want, M? L?

DAN: I'm gettin fat, I'll take an L.

JEFF: There's only XLs in here.

BRAD: I'll take an XL.

i was just watching this and thought of this thread when he said that. no hesitation from big boy brad

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah this is what I remember. Nobody actually liked star fox it was just one of the n64 games they had.

everybody i knew who had sf64 loved it and would play it over and over again and want to show it off to everybody when they found a new alternate level path

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

I think my favorite QL is still the vinny/Ryan/drew look at the Train Simulator 2013 Zombie DLC

mine is still Vinny and Jeff playing Motorbike

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i dont know which of the GB East videos have been premium, but their stuff been better than most of the premium features the site had for years.

like between ryan's death and austin joining it was basically just UPF, which was only good sometimes

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

jeff sitting alone in his room streaming really old video games.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

brad and dan playing hitman should be a regular site feature

it seems like its going to be, once more of the hitman maps come out. its the first times in a while that i've enjoyed watching brad play something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad is a classic example of someone with a slightly above average vocabulary that tricks people into thinking he's smarter than he actually is.

Vinny and Drew on the other hand..

i didnt realize he was fooling anybody, until that guy posted about brad being smart