Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I don't know if I'd name this my favorite Quick Look ever but it's definitely top five, one of Ryan and Vinny's best. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-dragonball-evolution/2300-411/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Wormskull posted:

The quick look where the mission name is Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Jeff said as a joke, "What the foxtrot is going on here" and then later in the game the PC says it and then Ryan just leaves.

Nothing will ever top Ryan just walking offscreen after about ten times of "OH PLEASE. Let me reintroduce you two. Rider meet horse, horse, meet rider."

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I couldn't help myself and looked over at the related videos and it led me to watching all the TV game show QLs all night.

Which is not a bad thing.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Meanwhile a game like Mario kart 8 is fun no matter if you win or lose.

Yeah I'm sure that guy was having a lot of fun and not screaming at his TV screen in rage.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

The guys who do stuff for Doug Walker's Guy with the Glasses site, Spoony was among them I think.

Wait what where did you hear about this?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

That Quick Look is better than momma's chocolate pie.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Wormskull posted:

His Stopping To Grasp Around In His Psychotic Brain For The Smartest Sounding Way To Say Something isn't nearly as irritating as Patrick or even Drew's way of doing it, and, he seems a lot more self aware.

Alex is alright but he had a bad habit of saying "So here's a thing" in Quick Looks which kinda grated on me.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Dan: video games should be fun
Brave man: No.

Fun is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why a game is good.

Rannos22 posted:

I think video games much like card and board games should be fun and entertaining.

But Monopoly exists.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I mean I loving love Dynasty Warriors games but if I worked at Giant Bomb I would not sulk and argue for hours on end that Hyrule Warriors should be on the top ten games of the year list. It's a shame because I think Brad is pretty cool but he needs to know when to quit.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Watching Dan be super competitive during the Rabbids Invasion QL while Jeff just kinda halfheartedly did everything was great.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The latest mailbag video where Dan asks Jeff to shoot him in the back with an airsoft pistol is pretty incredible.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

How has Dan never eaten mustard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Jeff is miserable because he hates Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart which are clear signs that he hates fun.