Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

the bombcast needs ryan davis more than ever

ryan would have been the only person to out-personality dan, and he would make jeff less sad.

has jeff done any voices or impressions since ryan passed? he used to do them all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

elf help book posted:

yes

jeff hosted all of the e3 streams this year and was fun, funny and a really good host

dang I should really go watch those

jeff is great hosting off camera but on camera he's incredible

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

his soe is going to be cool

his son is cool

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

StabMasterArson posted:

so theres like 6 people across 2 offices at gb now right?
dan vinnie alex drew brad jeff jason, so 7 technically not counting rorie

is he having a stroke

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I think not going to college colored alex's personality a little, he is afraid of being wrong but likes to prove that he knows a lot about things, ie, terminal velocity (but he didn't know that either)

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

it allows him to move away from SF to a cheaper area where he might even be able to buy a house instead of paying someone elses mortgage

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.patreon.com/dannyodwyer

I think he's gonna be okay

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

jeff move east
alex move west
close west

best end

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

which one did dan leave and drew take dans turn to try to sabotage but dan still ended up winning

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

*clears throat*
Moving on....

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I always imagined brads laugh talk as him trying to talk while holding in that dank 420 cotton

now more than ever

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

Listened to the Overwatch portion of day 5 and lol that Dan is literally too dumb to understand how Zenyatta works. He plays the game literally every day and didn't realize that Zen's ult heals his team.

dan likes to play games and have fun with his friends

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

The Future of Game Dev in the Trump Years

calling it now

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

as it turns out, that was The Run
Dan "my entire body is vibrating" Ryckert

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ArfJason posted:

remembered that time some losers on a stream that had preorder fallout pip boys criticized jeff for giving fallout an average score and lold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOhEh4oy9YE
not only that, they also were funded to make fallout 4 videos in the past

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dan and vinny forever

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

sengoku rance is a pretty good strategy game but the humor is pretty epic lol tier and the sex stuff is real bad

its like fire emblem x total war but why they had to make it hentai is confusing, like they put all this effort into making a fun game but then decided that might sell too well

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bump_fn posted:

Waypoint article : I can't suck off my switch 0/5

:raise:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

Just listened to last week's Bombcast. Good ep but lame that Drew's last cast was one where he barely participated.

he died as he lived, rarely contributing to podcasts but always the best part of them

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

oddium posted:

is that how brackets go. shouldn't they be under the shelf or something. not a big bracket girl sorry

if they're wobbly shelves or used to store valuable things it's good to secure them to the wall

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

oddium posted:

can you not do that from the bottom so they don't look ugly

usually they're on very tall cabinets or hidden behind them, or on the side. if it was on the bottom it wouldn't stop it from tipping forward

I don't know what young ryckert is up to but best of luck to him

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

does this pic have 3 rories in it

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I want to see a documentary of what isis / syrian fighters play at the front lines

my bet would be socom 2 lan

e:

mbt fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 13, 2017

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Imagine if he wasn't a success though, so sad

i dont want to live in that world

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bump_fn posted:

does it have matt rorie in it because if so thats a hard pass

peter brown and drew is back no rorie

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

getting the entire game spoiled is one of many possible endings

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

In Training posted:

I don't know how to link to comments but there's a friendly YOSPOS style post that tells you how to turn off the length and time remaining specifically for This is the Run videos so you can be more thoroughly surprised

do you have a link? is it a comment on the vid? I don't want to spoil it for myself

e: found it https://userstyles.org/styles/141231/this-is-the-run-playtime-hider

mbt fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Apr 12, 2017

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/ybbaaabby/status/853740037971857408

i can't wait for this new personality to join dan ryckert, vinny caravella, and alex navarro.

i'm worried we might not see as much jeff bakalar, he's my favorite beaster but maybe that rotating chair is going to rotate again

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ben pack pubg i hope

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

What's going on with Bakalar, they've mentioned a few times him dealing with difficult life stuff.

didnt he have sickmom

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Alaois posted:

Fandom 100% does not know/realize rorie is still employed

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://jeff.zone/post/706924689880170496/i-am-the-ceo-of-fandom-and-i-like-to-eat-my-own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lmao