Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
he really is the karl pilkington to giantbomb's ricky gervais

just wait until brad develops a high pitched hyena laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
that but instead of 1 dollar to own the game forever it's 25 cents per token and 2-5 bux to own, theres no way you're convincing the shell companies of those old-rear end games to sell their game for a buck

the return of arcades in the virtual world, Cool rear end Gamers burning through games with pocket change

e: tbh i'd straight up buy an xbone if they managed to bring back the game room but also got those crazy japanese arcade games with scannable cards and poo poo, they totally could mimic that poo poo with the kinect

Neurolimal fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Oct 5, 2014

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i still cant believe how garbage the arcade selection they put out for game room was, wasn't sunset riders supposed to come out eventually, but they hosed up game room so hard that the service died out before they got to that game pack?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

Dan seems like the kind of guy who doesn't eat fruit and if he goes to a restaurant has to order from the kids menu/appetizer list to be satisfied.

Please don't nugshame.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Sir John Feelgood posted:

just watched last friday's upf. holy crap, brad is huge.

ive thought occasionally that jeff might be grooming brad to replace him as the site's lead dude, but i never imagined he would go this far!

years of mailbag snacks and lunch with fat guys are catching up to him