Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

If dan ever has a child and then realizes it is too much work to take care of, much like his cat named macho, he can just drop it off at a fire station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

not in a super massive black hole :science:

Yeah you would stab your own ears and bleed out long before then.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan once parked in a handicapped spot because he had a sprained pinky.

Dan once went to a pride parade while drunk and ended up writing "NOT GAY" on his shirt with a sharpie.

Dan once threw a paper airplane that came back and poked him in the eye.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan has never seen the cow level.

Dan got into a prank war with a neighbor who wore Canadian flag pants.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan Ryckert once farted the national anthem while wearing his american flag pants.

In the future, once ultra-catholic libertarians outlaw contraception and birth control, firehouses in CA will be overloaded with babies spawned by Dan Ryckert and various women.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan once got drunk on a hot day and licked his neighbor's dog because he thought it was an icecream

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Eventually everything dan owns will be wwe branded

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

dan said he doesn't like MGR:R

i cant handle this

why has god forsaken us?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

brad is too loving fat to laugh anymore

did you see him this week loving hell

Broadly Shoemaker

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Has Dan ever taken one of those internet food challenges? He seems like the kind of person that would.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan Ryckert at a restaurant

"Can I get a kids' menu please? Thanks. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I'll have the MAc N' Cheese and could you add three times as much cheese to that? I'm going to the bar later. Thanks"

*takes out velcro wallet to pay and plays with the velcro while the waiter gets his change*

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dan was roofied by his mother in 2007

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Matthew Rorie takes 3 showers a day.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

well no, hes not fat, just dumb

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Gimbal lock posted:

I hate his dumb tastes in games.

But he's otherwise a cool dude in my book of alright people

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

NienNunb posted:

I unironically love Dan Ryckert, also the rest of the Giant Bomb crew.

Even...Patrick?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

NienNunb posted:

Oh then I was thinking about the Bombin' the AM guy. What does Patrick do again?

Patrick is the Bombin the AM guy

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

mod sassinator posted:

holy lol in the latest bombcast dan says he wants to be buried in a mortal kombat 2 arcade cabinet

he owns said arcade cabinet and it stays at his dad's house in kansas where it's covered in a blanket so his dad's guests don't think he is a dork

the one true burial ritual

in the year 3687 this will be the burial method of all Ryckistians, the dominant religion of the time. during their version of passover (a celebration of when their savior, Dan Ryckert, was passed over for a round of lay-offs), they will feast upon extra cheesy Easy-Mac, cooked egg shells and pizza-roll omelettes cooked on a high heat. For xbox-mas (their christmas), they exchange wrestling paraphernalia, yoga mats and DDP Yoga videos. they are not allowed to drive on the highway from the 1st through the 24th of each month.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

"I don't wanna burn the popcorn and make this gross"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Dan seems to be the only bombcast member playing Bayo 2 and Smash Bros, so I wanna say he's my favorite, and Brad got DOTA2 onto the end of year GOTY list, so he is the worst besides Patrick

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jeff summed it up nicely right off the bat before they had to go into detail "It's a loan for your house"

like, it is a loan but with a different name because it is for your house

it pains me they had to explain it further and then probably confused him more by mentioning refinancing the loan

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

elf help book posted:

there was a bombcast where ryan talked about getting a new mattress for like 20 minutes straight

it was really cracking me up because it started with jeff saying saying he never bought one for himself and just used ones that other people were trying to replace (his parent's, ryan's) but then it ends up with a long declaration from ryan that buying a new mattress for yourself is a very adult purchase and proof that you take care of yourself and that you arent really an adult until youve done it and no one put the two ends of the conversation together

I listened to this a couple months ago and all I could think about was that it was kind of a waste because he barely got to use the mattress. RIP Ryan

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lodin posted:

Patrick is so bad he tried to lobby for them hiring Zoe Quinn for the job Dan ended up with.

I dont care what peoples' personal feelings are on Zoe, there is no loving way she could be better or more epic than Dan. She probably knows all about mortgages and egg whites already.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Skeleton King posted:

gb tier list

1. dan
2. jeff
3. vinny
4. drew
5. Danny
6. rorie
7. alex navarro
10. patrick

lol brad didnt even make the top 10, just like DTA should not have

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lodin posted:

All I know is Patrick tweeted to her that she should send in her resume when they were hiring.

did he delete the tweet? I cant find it

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

"I thought the vice president was like, the leader of the vice squad or something. Like, I'm the commander in chief of the armed forces and he is the commander in chief of the police force."

"I wanted to make fun of Jose Canseco in my inauguration speech, but my script writer told me no. So instead as my first official act as president I wrote an executive order creating 'Jose Canseco Sucks Day'"

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Skeleton King posted:

when do you think patricks wife is gonna gently caress some other dude btw

She won't. She's into sissy boys that's why she married him.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wormskull posted:

To my estimate it's the weekly thing with the longest run on the site.

wouldn't that be the bombcast?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

cenotaph posted:

I bet his casket was a hard carry.

shoulda saved it for when Brad dies

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Fumaofthelake posted:

Everyone at the table has a smart phone and/or laptop and you still get times where they just talk in circles about something wondering aloud what the real answer is.

:effort:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

why can't professionals afford a background or at least green screen background effect for their professional podcast live from their childhood bedroom?

or at least close their closet door

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I only play games that feature the letter "A" in the title. Does that make me an A-gamer?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

FutonForensic posted:

Doesn't help Naturebox advertises on every other podcast in existence.

Crunchyroll ads are new and I like how Jeff says "anime."

UN-LIMITED ANIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wAkvM-rttM

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

an-i'm

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

does he permanently have headphones of some form on all the time now?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Pumprag posted:

I actually don't know what the other guys are doing all the time at work.

Growing older

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

net cafe scandal posted:

drat please show me this

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

nopat does not actually seem to work for me. I still see his poo poo on the front page

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Wait, are they journalists or are they on a let's play reality show?