Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

I've only listened to the GBCast a few times, but I'm honestly stunned Dan is still alive and kicking. Is he some sort of alien trying to learn how to be a human?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

Has this been posted to GWS yet?

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

poo poo, I might have been wrong in thinking he's an alien, Dan is either a protagonist or a dad from a Disney family movie.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

or is sacrificed on a necromantic ritual so Ryan Davis can return to the world of the living

Wouldn't Ryan be forever trapped in Patrick's body? Or would he just be like a skeleton or a zombie or something?