Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Dan moments don't make me facepalm they make me w00t hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
brad developed adult onset retardation and obesity after he became addicted to DOTA.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

On the latest Bombcast, Patrick said ODST was the best Halo, and then he said: "That smoky soundtrack. Mmmm." And then he kept saying it: "Mmmm," and I thought I could hear him licking his lips. And even when people started talking over him and moving on, he kept saying "Mmmm" and "Yeah" and that's not what I listen to podcasts for.

this sounds loving awesome!!!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[entire PAX audience booing Patrick]

Hans Moleman: I was saying Scoops.

lol

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/546765000954499072

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Please don't talk to that lunatic.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Machai posted:

I honestly think Zoe Quinn would be a good edition except she is a game designer and not a "journalist" or w/e position they will actually be looking to fill. I kind of want someone that is very different from the rest of the crew and the ideal person will be someone that can stand up to Brad's GOTY bullshit and prevent him from putting next year's DOTA2/Destiny on the top 10 list. What I'm saying is, they should hire me.

:notawesome:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Beef Waifu posted:

2015 is going to go down as the greatest year in the history of video games

O_o

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I'm watching the WM30 Pre Show.

simulwatch...NAO :D

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Hearing Brad push a stupid rear end Dota reference in the middle of a normal conversation always cracks me up, especially if I can see his face.

lol

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
MOBAs give people brain damage. This isn't a joke. They rewire your brain.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad, opening a live show: Uuerh :shobon:, ello. This is Brad Shoemaker and here with me is uh, beautiful Dan who is epic, and some guy w/long hair and a beard that I'm in love with. :shobon:

link

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

That sounds accurate. Did you know he has a literal Russian wife? Man the poo poo that dude used to do.

On topic (i guess lol imp zone) drew said they were trying a premium show that involved multiple crts, wonder what that's about.

MY God... WTF! that Guy literally married someone from another country :psyduck:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

PneumonicBook posted:

Nice anime avatar normal guy.

Edit: You are however probably correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gave this podcast the 6 year test and it failed miserably.

lol