Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

In that tumblr he says he's excited for Super Mario Maker so hell, he can't be that much of a Nintendo hater.

he would be a fool to not be excited forf super mario maker IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

But he also said that Just Cause 3 is going to overshadow MGSV. So he is like the yin and yang of gamers.

he souds like somebody whos rear end i wanna kick real bad for thinking the wrong things about games that will be good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Funky Britches posted:

i dont like to play cards against humanity because other might see that my brain works in some hosed up and twisted ways - brad

lmfao -- is this a real quote

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hahaha. yeah, thats the good poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the sheer amount of people with AIDS telling everyone how epic amazing this game is tells me all there is to know about it.

it's a good game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

its fun to play

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i never watched any giant bomb stuff in my life. can some1 recommend me the good poo poo. that classic poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

getting faded off flexiril

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

listening to brad talk explain the raid to everybody made me anxious because my brain was automatically trying to memorize and understand everything he was saying as if i had to preform as well so i had to skip that part

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hearing my alarm during the day activates my bodies fight or flight response and I enter a panicked battle stance, even in public.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

this is offtopic but wormskull your a fan of the stalker games right? which one is the best one so i can know what to buy and play. thats the kind of game im in the mood for but idk which ones the good one.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

They all got something epic about them. Chernobyl is the best about having a fairly linear progression while still being open worldy in the same way a "Soul" game is or whatever. Clear Sky is cool mostly because of some of the environments, especially the starting area, but the faction stuff is completely not worth messing with and the ending is easily the worst and I would rank the final boss fight as pure filth personally. Pripyat is one you would want if you wanted to know what if people with brains made a game like Elder Scrolls or a Bethesda Fallout or whatever. SoC and CoP are must plays frankly and CS is cool, but there's stuff about CS and CoP that make them not quite an epic adventure as SoC was.

Much thanks. I'm going to play Call of Pripyat because I played the first hour or so of SoC and I don't wanna do it again. Cheers

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I only watched a couple Giant bomb videos, so I have everything to watch still, and a bunch of pages ago I asked ppl to post the good classic poo poo and I didn't watch any of it. But I liked the vids that I saw, and I'm going to watch more eventually.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Thank you.

what is his name :D

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Not really a Giant Bomb thing but, while it doesn't surprise me necessarily, I had no idea CosmoWright was going to come out as a Trans Gamer. Pretty epic.

makes sense.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fiction posted:

fallout being broken is why mgsv will be goty

Yuuuup lol. That's why MGSV will be GOTY for sure.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

tumor looking batty posted:

ugh spergs am i right

hate those guys

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

don't even try it trolls.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

cmykjester posted:

It's pretty telling how lovely game design is nowadays that the idea of "designing characters around the mechanics of the game" is a pretty novel idea.

did you forget to take your prozac ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

he's a stupid bitch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

spacebrospiff posted:

Thought maybe I'd talk about a video game in the video game forum

maybe you should talk about video games in the other games forum, coincidentally it's called Games

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

What does ur-game mean?

i don't know what don't you tell me what you think it means.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

why*

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the first little bit of pee pee that comes out is dirty but after that Hell drink up boys. no boiling necessary unless you're a freak

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i love drinking pee pee up out of my toilet. Tis the season

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Oh what do people not like about Axiom Verge. I thought for sure it would end up a Forum Darling but I never bothered to follow any of it.

IT just kind of sucks. And the thing about how it sucks is it takes you like 4 hours to realize your playing a lovely game. It took me until like 3/4ths of the way in and thought to myself... wtf am I playing. This is dog poo poo! The movement upgrades suck and you have a radial wheel for your guns

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

IIRC every boss is the same and they also suck. The story is stupid. Its a lovely metrodvania

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Shovel Knight on the other hand.. That's a win

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

None of them like it. It came up early in the first podcast and Brad said it was a really bland game that we've seen many times before.

Da fuq. o.0

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Probably Splatoon for me. Or Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

as a new owner of splatoon i have to agree about teh music.. it's good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

I cannot believe brad plays doom with mouselook

what the gently caress

don't post here

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

why are people posting stupid screenshots that aren't funny

because this thread attrracts retards for some reason

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Chard posted:

two anxious white men drink alcohol on camera in anticipation of capturing digital apes for points.

look im no doctor.. but im pretty sure that's only one sentence bro

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

doesnt even mention the asian babes.. for fucks sake

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

While driving home I fistpumped and said "Yes! Yes! Yes!" when Jeff announced he didn't really like Mario 3.

you have brain problems dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Drew sounds like a gently caress tard.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

well i still contend that adventure is pretty cool and gets a lot of undeserved poo poo, I think.

I'm with you on this one gamer. Adventure is good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

im hoping the same thingf happens for me on this veyr website

Get in line