Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

internet jerk posted:

Who is that dude who does the podcast in the morning with Klepek? The one with literally the most annoying voice and punchable face in the entire known universe. I literally cannot listen to that guy say words.
Alex Navarro. He sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTpy6lGCeA8

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

I dunno about ostensibly, back when Dan and Jason were first hired Patrick was retweeting people complaining about how GB hired two white guys

The poo poo Dan gets really bugs me. It's cool to hold strong opinions on stuff and care about social issues, that's great, but I feel like the capacity to realize that not everyone has to care about your issues all the time has gone away. If you say something a little ignorant you're not just an average person who's not well versed on the issues, you're an active enemy.

Like, the other day I saw someone on these forums call Dan a racist for saying "I don't get why people hate the TSA so much, every time I've been through security lines I haven't had any issues".
I like these people because if you actually cared about social issues, you'd think you would try to educate people on them instead of considering everyone who doesn't know as much as you a piece of poo poo. "Dan doesn't understand an issue that doesn't really affect him, so I better call him a racist instead of explaining the problem to him!"

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Some of the most unintentionally hilarious programming on the network is anything with drunk Ric Flair. There's some Legends of WrestleMania thing where he spends most of it crying, talking poo poo about Mick Foley, or making JBL really uncomfortable. It's great.

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Unguided posted:

Are you implying a sober version of Ric Flair exists?
I think it's very clear that the sober version of Ric Flair has been lost to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Anyways I don't feel like linking it but the Dying Light co op video the part where Vinny thinks a character looks like Urkel and he starts beating the poo poo out of his corpse and saying "Awww did I do that?" is pretty good.
vinny was great in that video but he deserved someone better than brad to do it with