Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

stardust respects mario kart 8's yoshiclusiveness, and so i respect him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

StabMasterArson posted:

dont put cheese on your ice cream

gently caress off fascist

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the only announcer i know is jerry "the king" lawler. i heard he got a heart attack during a match

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

undertaker was a source of great inspiration or me as a 90's child who liked death, dark things, thinking about murder and having greasy hair. i remember when he slammed yokozuna into a massive coffin.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

In giant bomb news: Dan doesn't know who Jane Austin is

that was pretty good. it's nothing that stands out in the dan saga, but it's a good little thing that helps to establish the dude he is.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

uhhh i can't explain this thing i heard on a science show, but anyway, it was amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg heh sorry dan but i just can't do it

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

drew doesn't have a lot of presence and, well, this might raise some hackles but he doesn't curse. i just feel that cursing is something people should feel like they can do, and if there's some personal philosophy that keeps drew from cursing... i'm not going to say that's okay, or i understand, because it's not and i don't.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

StabMasterArson posted:

he got really angry and swore a lot in the latest mario party thing, you can even watch in real time how he gets more and more disheveled

huh, that sounds really good and i will watch for that.

Wormskull posted:

Your a child.

cursing is an important way of expressing our emotions, so people should curse if they feel strongly. it's people who don't curse, i feel, who are children, and are not in touch with their emotions.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Maybe you should accept people for whom they are instead of wishing they would have a potty mouth because that's the only way you know how to talk. Fucktard.

i will not do that

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

in the long run drew is fine, just not an electrifying presence. brad continues to be the worst bomber

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

mp5 posted:

Because we both know Patrick was a step up from Kessler and Nicholson

Or did you forget

neither of those names are familiar to me. *looks at his rolodex of video game journalists and becomes depressed at how empty it is, as he failed to keep up to date on the names of grown men who write about the cultural impact of video games in our tumultuous 21st century world*

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

DGib posted:

ive been listening to the bombcast since the first one and every time i hear brad's voice it makes me want to punch him in his fat face. what a horrible human being

dan has to be an act because nobody can be that big of a piece of poo poo

just have jeff and matt rorie do a retro games podcast every week featuring drew scalons "hiking and being sttractive" segments every 25 minutes

scream this into your pillow hahaha

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Tender Bender posted:

Vinny is so much better at talking about videogames than anyone on the regular podcast.

you're not wrong i enjoyed his analysis of what he disliked about the mechanics of broken age.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the dang zone

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

not many games i'm interested in seeing quick looked and brad still bad

i will go all in for their e3 poo poo tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yeah i am glad to see that brad has cleaned himself up. good work, brad.