Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol what is it about giantbomb that turns goons into the cattiest bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

Jeff is a cool guy.

I really like him, but hell, I like almost all of those boys. Just not brad

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

brad's kind of a boring bitch but i liked his audio interview he did the other day

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

He def. fired him and I can't wait until they fire Austin too so I might listen to the Beastcast again.

haha rude

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I like Rorie and the Beastcast, and wish the same for others

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I love the Flight Club and Vinny Souls videos with all of my heart

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

In the P51 one where they fly into a cloud and Vinny wants drew to open the canopy and then when they come out of the cloud their looking 90 degrees at the ground.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

lol. I kinda wanna re watch a lot f these

You should do it

I remember the Rise of Flight one being real funny, as well

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

If you have a good heart and like to laugh, the Beastcast is some great poo poo for your friday morning

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTjuJ-hyD8Y

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

both of the arma III quick looks are excellent

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Jeff hosted bombcasts are so goddamn win.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the day when the quick looks for Ride to Hell Retribution and Motorbike went up, back to back, both featuring jeff & vinny, has to have been one of the greatest days of my life for laughing

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

the very first game room video where Jeff says I need to stop playing Astrosmash. This is a terrible game. And then he quits it and the medals show that he recently completed a 26 minute Astrosmash game, lmfao.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

Alex is self-aware enough to save him imo. I really enjoy every member of the Beastcast and feel they have a smooth pleasant rapport with one another.

agreed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

austin's Far Cry 2 & smooth jazz combo was great, i love hime

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I know how to get rid of the chat on Twitch but on the GB site it's a pain in the rear end and you can't fully make it disappear and even if you do the page is just outrageously badly designed and doesn't have a scroll bar or a fit to browser mode or anything.

what you have to do is right click on the GB player play button, copy link address, and use that. itll auto-fill the browser

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ALEXIS: gently caress! I'm dead already.

DUH: How bout. Iggy's Tacos and Coffee

DREW: How did you die already?

DUH: La Taqueiria. Ever heard of those?

youre really bitchy about giant bomb videos

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My new phone background

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad seeing the same floating robot from the past 2 Fallout games but this time it's named Madwin Goodfeels: Oh my god dude.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol at jeff's list of criticisms punctuated by seeing a man puking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOnEk1xgN0&t=459s

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tender Bender posted:

YouTube identified six dmca'd videos whose creators they'll defend in court and Austin says its terrible because they're only telling companies not to attack those videos and leaving everyone else out to dry. Everyone else is saying it's probably a first step and they aren't going to just forever sit on only those six videos and Austin is getting on a sturdy reinforced soapbox about how this is wrong.

i liked hearing him get all fired up

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad shrugging with eyebrows up looking like a toddler: If you want to talk skyboxes then Destiny takes it by a macaroni mile.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol immediately at how lovely brads mic is in this dark forces video

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

every time brad does the "video games are so bad you guys"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Your talking about the same Jeff that calls people who pirate games and smoke drugs Garbage and thoroughly respects the law outside of references to hip hop, mate.

uh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

This is what drives me crazy. There's a mail bag episode where he takes a fake gun out of the box and starts blasting it off extremely gangsterly in the office like a full on badass but in the back of my mind is all the fragments of really suburb office man stuff I've heard him say as well.

youre retarded

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Nah, he said it's weird that there would be a game where you can play as cops in a time period where cops can't help themselves shooting teenagers, which it is weird. Anyways what I mean is as cynical he is about stuff like free to play games or social media marketing or whatever, IMHO from what I've heard him say on podcasts and off screen on a lot of quick looks and whatever he's a normie rear end law abider business-minded man who actually doesn't want to Burn It All Down. And I wouldn't of said anything about it if it wasn't the one thing about him that annoys me when I love him otherwise.

i mean come on, youre like really obviously retarded

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Unless you mean because I took the anime avatar guy seriously, I'm not convinced.

I dont want to read your theories about what jeff gerstmann is really like. honestly you shouldnt be having those thoughts in the first place, or at least not outside of gbs

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

brads too lazy to even pick up the second controller when jeff starts playing two player games lol

brad in the mario all stars video saying its a bad version if it doesnt have minus world, and then like 30 seconds later admitting hes never been to minus world

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Tucked-In T-Shirt posted:

What does ur-game mean?

haha brad's hotdoggin' is what it means. ur- is used like proto-, so i dont think it fits

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Oh hell yeah.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

That game looks like a drat nightmare. AVGN played it at one point

haha i used to play it as a kid. it was less jarring then

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

jesus, the day 1 video is such a stinker, holy cow

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"God Tier 2D animation." -Brad Shoemaker, GOTYcast Day 1

haha i chortled at that & also his immediate reaction when he heard the word "raid"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oh and alex saying tyool, lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

im glad they dont really say jank anymore

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a spoken list of every game that came out in 2015, and Jeff saying "it didn't really grab me" after each of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

brad's still doing a good job on the podcasts, i think. i expected hours of him interrupting people with loud groans but he's being pretty sharp. its good, im glad