Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

its completely different from dark souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Completely different. Really. Come on. lmfao

well okay its more like if dark souls played more like a character action game

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

jason put ronin on his list, hell yeah

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

former FYAD superstar Humanity (?? idk how he was so revered tbh.) now first-posts every single news article, video, and stream on Giantbomb. WHen he's not doing that he also makes fanart of the boys 24 hours a day. This is roughly his 6th year doing this.

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

they put up footage of the new mirror's edge and it looks like Ubisoft style AIDS and im extremely sad.

i knew this was gonna happen when they said it was open world

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

zero looks cool if you lik star fox but I've never been into the shooting ones. My favorite one was adventure

wtf.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

ive never heard of anyone liking a star fox game that wasnt a shooting one

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

It's also the only one I've ever played

lol, ive only played the original and 64 because i had them as a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

lesbian baphomet posted:

everybody i knew who had sf64 loved it and would play it over and over again and want to show it off to everybody when they found a new alternate level path

same, in cluding myself