Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

A third Giant Beast guy would be sweet, as well as some actual content from there. The game of the year stuff is just reminding me how much I miss Vinny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This Dan podcast is so good!

Did Vinny ever release his Dad-cast?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

There's dad casts over at tested with him in them, if you can bear gary whitta

no Vinny did an hour or two with his father like 3 years ago iirc, but I'm not sure if it was ever released

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

TailsButtholeGuy posted:

its still vinny

Yeah, vinny on the GotY stuff made me realize how much I miss him and Jeff interacting with each other.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

StabMasterArson posted:

this has been every video since Dan joined
giantbomb is basically the Dan Ryckert show

i'm actually looking forward to the next mario party

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

dan's insistence that games should be fun forced patrick to the greener pastures of gawker media

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

that dodgeball game brad played on this week's UPF looked really cool

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

that poo poo is fire

edit: shirt. the shirt is fire

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

nobody has ever actually played windjammers but it's funny to see GB fans pretend they always knew about it lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

it does look fun as hell though

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

"I want to see them spin it back around and have MaWario"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I miss small business man

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

2014 was a good year for wrestling, I highly recommend watching every PPV from Royal Rumble 2014 to Summerslam 2014. Wrestlemania XXX is probably the most epic television event I've ever seen

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

watching raw is a good way to not like wrestling

i've been watching the 93 raws and this was just as true back then

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

shawn michaels just got stripped of the IC strap for what i'm assuming are drug reasons? There's a gap right around Summerslam 93 it's weird.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

wrestling stops being fun the moment you take it too seriously (see: psp, jeff)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

93 survivor series had the bushwackers dressed up in doink the clown outfits along with men on a mission (RIP big daddy v)

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

i enjoyed 3 a lot and 4 was fun, but i probably wouldn't have gotten through it if I wasn't playing with a buddy

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

he's competitive and good at games whereas the rest of the crew is bad at games and mask that by pretending they don't care

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

the look on drew's face on Eye of the Ryckert

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

They're smart enough to know that nobody wants to listen to that crap, and wants to hear Jeff just raise his voice and get angry about 30 year old video games and stuff.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

Laugh, and grow fat!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If Jeff doesn't like the game, a lot of people will randomly parrot his opinion vocally.

It's this.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lang and Legobutts skype stream was better than anything on the main stream.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

DICKHEAD posted:

I miss the Jeff/Vinny combo

yeah

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Rebel Galaxy looked neat.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yeah Austin seems pretty cool. The beastcast is really good and better than the normal bombcast.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

xavier woods Austin Creed's youtube channel is really bad.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jeff just has really weird opinions that he never bothers to explain well. Dude hated Super Metroid. I mean, come on.

I think there's a list on the wiki of all the good games Jeff inexplicably hates.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

jeff - "aids"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Austin Walker laughed and then grew serious again: "But all joking aside, I have taken offense at some of Pewdiepie's past work".

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-contradiction-spot-the-liar/2300-10496/

So good

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

They should just play the whole game. I'd buy a copy if I had to, but I need to know where this mystery goes!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Probably MGS. I was laughing way too hard at Contradiction to watch it in public.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

instead of complaining every day in a 90000 page thread that was so bad it was kicked out of games, i just stopped listening to the bombcast

Brad flipped out on exzippo/barons in that thread

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

they infected the world with "jank"

*in jeff voice* uh-huuUUUH

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The dan/vinny combination is really fun to watch. This Is The Run is a great series concept.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

First time seeing that emote. It's a good one.

Dan makes people really angry for some reason. I've really been enjoying how well he's gelling with the east coast crew.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Today's This is the Run is next level

Dan moving east has completely reinvigorated my enjoyment of giant bomb dot com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Azram Legion posted:

Jeff is the best

:yeah: