Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
giant bomb is cool. i thought dan was super annoying but i'm coming around on him. thanks for reading my post and have a good night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

the first goty podcast is up today and they're uploading one a day for the next 5 days

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

ppl were really shitt y about ben on reddit / games / etc. it's bullsthit i hope he finds something that p[ays him a lot more. hes cool. rip mahojg mornigns

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i don't blame ben for wanting a more private life

yeah tbh being a Guy is probably really exhausteing

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah can't imagine why ben would want to get as far away from ppl like you two as possible lmfao

oh no sorry i was being completely serious. like if you're out there with everyone hanging on your opinions and having like parasocial relationships with you all the time, it's probably seriously stressful

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

i meant Guy in the sense that like... jeff gerstmann is an internet video games guy. he has a following. he has fans. he has people being weird about him in forums. etc

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my bad then. i think jeff once described it as being lowercase F famous, where people know you but you aren't rich or powerful enough to hire security or w/e, lol

yeah and i love giant bomb a lot but the way that people interact with them in like a fandom way is seriously weird. so i completely get why ben would need to step back. he's a good guy

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

listening to the gotys... feel like they gave a lot of games i liked a real hard time (fall guys and among us are just pure ownage in a group of ppl) but that's life. good goty year hope they do it like this again