Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

This game rules and people should play it with me. FC is 0962-9267-1965

Where did Rosalina even learn to play golf? Does she just sit up on the moon and golf with a bunch of stars? What a weird chick.

I guess use this thread to talk about other Mario sports games too if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Awesome! posted:

drive to a starbucks or mcdonalds or something

what this guy said. I had the same issue with the dlc.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Does Mario cry like a bitch when he does poorly in this one too

rosalina literally faints.

the pain of getting a double bogey makes her so upset she loses consciousness.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

1upclock posted:

I was thinking of getting this, but I've been trying to cut down on buying games, and Smash comes out next week.

Also is the putting still terrible?

It's been a while since I played a mario golf game before world tour but I think the putting is fine. You can generally read the greens pretty accurately and if you practice enough at it you can get consistent.

• Locked thread