Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unicorn Vomit
Feb 21, 2006

Descanting the Insalubrious
I'm looking at a recommendation on a short throw projector purchase. I'm hoping to rear project through a scrim approx. 10' tall by 30' wide, I'll have 15' to work with behind the scrim, closer is better. I'm open to using two projectors to stitch the image together if that's what necessary to make it work. I know the dimensions on this are kinda crazy... is this even possible? This is for VJ work on stage, not home use, so portability is key & it's gotta be bright enough to compete with other lighting. Budget for this is $5-$10,000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU