Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
http://www.homedepot.com/p/MSA-Safety-Works-Advantage-420-Pro-Respirator-10123432/203011212

I use this type for all kinds of things. I keep spare cartridges. Theres lawn mowing, wood work, stone work, spraying toxic rear end chemicals. Its a great little mask, and the best thing about it is the way its built its very easy to breath in and does not get hot even when its 100+ outside. I have some antlers laying around and can grab a cutting disc and saw through them to see how well it keeps away the smell if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
ok. Did it in the garage with no doors or anything open so no draft to clean up the air. There was a very slight smell but no where near as strong as if I had been going at it open mouth and open nose. I used a dremel grinding blade on high speed so it was tossing up a lot of bone dust into the air even with that there was no taste of it in my moth from breathing it in so I doubt much if any particles at all got through the filter. I did have to clean the outside of the mask and give the filters a knock out afterwards but I do that with almost everything I work with.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

Have fun making the first blade!

• Locked thread