Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

https://aralbalkan.com/notes/ello-goodbye/

surprise its a VC funded startup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

for the lazy

quote:

What I didn’t know at the time was that they’d taken $435,000 in seed funding from FreshTracks Capital, a Vermont-based Venture Capital firm. This had apparently been announced by FreshTracks Capital in March.

quote:

Let me put it bluntly: if a company has taken venture capital, you have already been sold. It’s not a matter of if, it’s simply a matter of when. (Unless the company goes under before it can exit, that is.)

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

echinopsis posted:

what if I post poo poo on Facebook like "give all your poo poo to the ocean and live in a ditch. kill consumerism and eat dog poo poo"

what product are they going to sell me

punk music

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

saaaaaaame

• Locked thread