Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
in as @iridiumRE

suckle at the invite teat

was-before-chains-0bf52e
directions-who-yet-3b7887
sensation-be-judge-2dff3d
matter-was-broken-60bf75

all gone lol

Iridium fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Oct 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

cadenza posted:

i'm on this now but i've used my real name so i don't know if i should expose myself to all u ppl posting goatse all day

ill have you know i haven't yet seen one goatse in the stream of people i've followed so far.

that doesn't mean it won't happen but come on, respect our restraint so far

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

if ello did not exist would we need to invent it?

depends on just how invested you get into the one useful distinguishing feature, which is the friends / noise thing

sooner or later that's going to seem really loving handy. right now, totally pointless.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
check it they've invented the next ello

http://www.clickhole.com/article/finally-social-media-site-no-ads-pictures-words-co-1170

• Locked thread